70- Wanted

Hope you all like this. ;D

Chapter Inspiration:

- Something Good ~ Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer (Sound of Music)

- Nobody's Perfect ~ Hannah Montana (lol)

- Not A Bad Thing ~ Justin Timberlake (submitted by DaughterofPoesidon)

My body had gone numb last night, leaving me in an uncomfortable position since. It also ached because I hadn't eaten, slept, or had my tea in over a day. Plus, my power was draining my energy with every second the screen was up.

My food laid a few feet away, pushed with my foot. Suddenly, I heard stomping come from the corridor, startling me. A very pissed off Peter stormed into the room and locked the doors behind him. Oh, no. I dug my nails into my palm to keep them from shaking. I wasn't afraid of his wrath, I was prepared for it. But that didn't make hearing it anymore bearable.

When he turned around, I saw his blue eyes, the color of the ocean, glassy from keeping back tears. Well, that was not expected. "I'm so sorry, Laurel." He whispered, dropping to the floor in front of me. I inhaled sharply as he picked up my right wrist and examined the cuts and dried blood covering the skin underneath the metal. My back dug into the wall as I tried to stay as far away as possible. "Oh my Aslan." He whispered in horror.

For a while, I felt him caress the bloody skin and could only see his sandy blonde hair, for his head was bent. I jumped as a drop of water fall on my arm. It took me a second to realize that it was Peter's tears. His body shook as tears rained down on my arms. I ground my teeth as the salty liquid stung at my wrists.

"I-I thought I was protecting you. You saw what happened, Laurel. If they had caught you, M-Miraz wouldn't have hesitated to execute you. I was afraid to lose you. We should've done your plan and this never would've happened. Please, please just eat or talk. Anything. I will undo the chains."

I waited for him to, but he bent his head down farther and started to cry over my wrists again. I knew I should've been angry at him, enraged. Peter had no right to chain me to a wall for fourteen hours. I shouldn't have let him lay a finger on him; I should've been beating the shit out of him. But my anger washed away entirely at the sight of him crying. He was taking this failure hard. He meant well.

My subconscious took over as my hands softly pulled Peter's broken face up to my view, gripping it softly, and stroking away his tears. His head lulled against my palm as he wailed, "I've become horrible at being High King. My pride gets in the way an-and I turn into a pompous ass that doesn't listen to anyone!"

I couldn't help it; I chuckled a dry, throaty laugh that scared me. I continued to caress his face as he opened his watery eyes. "Where did you get my chains?" I asked, my voice still hoarse and raspy from not using it. He swallowed and replied, "They were in your bag. I had no right to go through your stuff. I apologize."

I cocked my head to the side and studied his face. I could see self-hate, doubt, and regret in his eyes. "Everyone makes mistakes, Pete. I forgive you." I whispered, bushing his hair off his forehead. My hand cupped his cheek again and he leaned into it, closing his eyes.

Another tear trickled down his face, which I brushed away with my thumb. He shuddered and opened his eyes again. His ocean irises met my sky-colored ones. "Do you have any idea how you make me feel with one touch?" he whispered.

I nodded. "Does it feel like you're going to burst into flames? Just your presence makes me feel like that." His eyes looked down at my lips for a spilt second before his mouth collided with mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back with as much heat and passion he was giving me. It was a fast and fiery first kiss with him. Kissing Seamus was nothing compared to kissing Peter. He was a damn good kisser. It didn't even feel like a first kiss, it felt as if I had kissed him hundreds of times before, which made things not a cent awkward.