77- Caspian's Coronation

I know this is sudden, bad planning on my part, but starting Sunday July 20th, I will be going to camp and have no internet access. Which means this is the last update until Saturday August 2nd. I know this is a long time, sorry!! So, I couldn't find a good place to split this up without being awkward. Oh well. Enjoy this extra long chapter. :)

Chapter Inspiration:

- Overjoy ~ Bastille

- Drop in the Ocean ~ Ron Pope

- Clarity ~ Zedd

Sunlight streaming from the curtains woke me up the next morning. I yawned soundlessly and moved to get out of bed. To my surprise, I was stuck, something holding me in place. My eyes traveled down to see an arm around my waist in an iron grip.

Memories of last night flashed back and brought a rosy blush to my cheeks. Peter laid beside me, sleeping peacefully. I gently turned and cocked my head to the side, watching his peaceful face. By the Mane, that sounded creepy.

I resisted the urge to slap my forehead and continued to try and escape Peter's grasp. Just when I thought I could get out, his arm pulled me back to his side. "You're not getting away that easily, Collins." he mused sleepily.

I watched as he opened his eyes and a smirk plastered his face immediately. My head rested against the pillow on my side of the bed, allowing me to watch Peter shift so his head laid on my stomach. I giggled as the weight of his head pressed against my stomach. "What's so funny?" Peter asked, his eyes full of mirth. I sniggered, knowing the perfect comeback. "You know, the head weighs around ten pounds. But after ruling for fifteen years, I think yours weighs twenty!"

I laughed loudly as mock hurt flashed in his expression. "Oi! That's no way to treat your boyfriend!" I shot up from the bed and ran for the door. Just as I reached the knob, two strong arms wrapped around me and tugged me back to the bed.

"NO! No! Pete, stop!" I shrieked, laughter spilling out. The bed pressed comfortably under my back as Peter tossed me lightly onto it. He kneeled on the bed, towering over me. With a very serious tone, he announced, "I think...that you need to be taught a lesson!"

He dug his fingers into my sides, earning squeals of laughter. "Stop! Peter–" I squirmed, trying to inch to the other side of the bed. Of course, I didn't want to leave, but I didn't want to be late. However, I welcomed distraction for just a few more minutes. He straddled my waist and pinned me down, my arms held above my head. "No. You aren't leaving, just yet."

I noticed our compromising position and blushed heatedly. Peter ducked his head and kissed my nose. "I think you've been punished enough." he murmured, kissing my cheek. "Pete! I need to get ready! I'm a girl and you don't want to wait on me." I pleaded, pulling on his arm.

He sighed and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his torso and sighed, too. "I'll make it up to you. I know we haven't had much couple time lately." I thanked Aslan that he couldn't see my face, for my lips were pressed tightly together.

I was loving life right now, being in a relationship with Peter and Narnia was free once more, but this meant that it was only a matter of time before Aslan sent us back home. Who knew when we'd see each other again. I felt a kiss on my neck.

Peter lifted his head and grinned. My heart pumped violently at the sight of his charming smile. I've honestly never seen him so smiley, even when he was courting those girls "years" ago. "Laure, you already made it up to me by staying the night...Why are you smirking?"