Prologue

Started: April 30, 2017
Finished: April 23, 2018

♡♡♡♡♡

*An Unknown POV*

Dominants fear what a half-dead dominant can do. Female or Male, they can turn into the zone of Half-dead. It is said that Half-dead dominants only know of destruction, betrayal, grief, sorrow...loneliness. These emotions is what caused an ordinary dominant to change to the state of the Half-deads.

Legend says it that Half-dead dominants cannot be killed, nor age, or even be treated/cured. Slipping into the zone of Half-dead is like stamping your destiny into a demon. They kill for pleasure, and they take satisfaction of people's suffering.

"Aria!" I snapped out of my reading at my husband's voice.

Damn! If he caught me reading this, I'll be in deep trouble.

"Yes?" I called out and I heard him growl.

"Where are you?" He growled out as I hide the book in the drawer of my panties. Of course, hiding it inside those so that he wouldn't see it even though he'll look for it. I'll probably punch him in the gut if he even tries to scurry in my panties.

Who the hell would do that?

The door burst open as I act as if looking for something.

"What did I tell you? You have to show yourself if I call for you" he grunted and I gave him a sweet smile.

"I forgot" I answered with a scratch of my head. Of course I remember, I just enjoy ticking him off.

Grabbing my waist, he buried his head in my neck with a long inhale. "Naughty wives like you should be punished" he murmured but I shrug him off.

"Stop with the punishments or you'll sleep on the couch tonight" I threatened him and he growled. I know how he hates to sleep on couches and I know he won't be able to resist me either. Dominants maybe cold and ruthless on the outside, but they are such softies in the insides.

"Fine" he grunted as I smile at him.

Suddenly, Fernando wailed in his crib and I rushed to him.

"Oh...it's OK, it's OK. Mommy's here Fernando. Mommy's here" I cooed as his cheeks are red in crying.

When he looked at Grayson, he stopped and he reached his tiny hands towards him.

"Seems to be that baby dominant misses his daddy" I joked as he looked at Fernando.

"He really does miss me" he said as he took Fernando in his arms. The tiny baby giggled as Grayson prickles his light stubble at him. He always loves that.

My phone rang and I took it from the bedside table.

"Lillian" I greeted but her crying stopped me.

"Aria...help me..please help me." She cried as sudden nervousness hit me.

"What happened? Are you OK?" I asked worriedly.

"No...I'm not. Damien...he..." She sobbed harder that it's hard to have the words clear to hear.

"Did he hurt you? Lillian!" I called in panic as my best friend continue to sob.

"Yes, Aria. Please, get me out of here!" She pleaded desperately.

"Wait...I'll be right there" I called as I hung up.

"Where are you going?" Grayson asked as I grab my purse and keys.

"To Lillian's" I answered while dashing around our huge room.

"Why?" He frowned as he watch me like a hawk.

"She needs help"

Suddenly, he grabbed my shoulders. "Don't go there, Aria. It'll be trouble. They can hurt you" he told me sternly. Too bad, I'm stubborn.

"I should go, Grayson. My best friend needs me." I reasoned but he didn't let me.

"Fernando and I need you. You can get hurt in there and I can't loose you" he breathed in pleading voice that warmed my heart.

Cupping his face in my hands, I looked at his eyes lovingly "I won't get hurt. I promise. I'll come back"

With that said, I ran out of the house and to my bestfriend's who is crying for help.

AN: Welp! This is the first chapter guys. And...think dominant to figure out what this chapter means. Quite confusing I guess but as we move with the story, everything will become clear.

Stay in tune my Dominants!

-<3MA_011