Chapter Seven

After eating and successfully having my appetite back, I headed straight to the bathroom to wash myself and be off.

As soon as Zach saw me with outing clothes, he immediately stood up.

"Where are you going?" Not minding him, I walked straight to the front door, only to be blocked by him.

"Lex...where are you going?" He asked in a strained voice as he searched my eyes.

"Out" is all I managed to say as I push through him. Somehow, that contact on his bare chest sent a strong electrifying feeling in my arm that made me jerk it back.

Shaking my head, I immediately walk out of the door.

*****
Going around the mall, Zach is really a pain for even following me. He's not approaching me, just mainly following; afraid I'll run away - which I wouldn't mind doing.

Getting inside an instrument store, I look at the guitars only to find nothing appealing.

Shrugging after a trip, I made my way down to a diner.

The door jingled as I step inside. Poor me, I seem to be in a bad timing today. The diner is filled with mostly male dominants and they eye me as if a piece of meat, waiting to be devoured. Gulping, I nearly wanted to just turn back but I'm no coward. Instead, I kept my head held high as I walk to the counter and ordered a soy milk and a chicken soup. The male dominants all rise up in their seat as if to approach me but one growl from Zach has them back on their business.

My heart is pounding like crazy. I wish a monster immediately appear and swallow me whole.

Zach eyed all of them in a daring look. Some gave him a flash of canines and he answered them with his own. I watched the exchange, learning the ways of the males. It continued for a few minutes until Zach finally taught them who to not look at.

With a huff and a growl, Zach made his way over to me. Muscles rippling with the unfreed aggression, stance of protectiveness with the eyes of calculating movements. He's a real epitome of a real dominant. Magnificent, but rotten at the same time.

Taking his seat in front of me, he gives off another growl of warning to them before setting his whole focus on me. "This is why I can't leave you" he said. His voice gruff with the hidden aggression in his voice.

Not minding him, I started to eat my meal as he just watches on. I caught him many times looking at me longingly, he noticed but he didn't say a word. It was just halfway through finishing my soup when my stomach gave up. It rumbles its displeasure of being too full as I lay my hand on it.

Zach scrutinizes me, trying to know if I'll be all right or not. After a while, I ordered another soy milk to calm it down but unfortunately, Zach payed all my bills.

The male dominants squirmed in their seats, body involuntarily tilting to my direction as I start to panic. This is not good.

If they loose their control on theirselves, another chaos will erupt in here and I don't think I can stomach it if that happens. My body is also weak to even defend myself.

Standing up, Zach gently took my arm and led me out of the diner with one last growl to them.