Chapter Sixty-Five

Date Written: September24, 2017

************************************************************

*Alexandrielle's POV*

Glass shattering. Furnitures ripped. Walls cracked with holes, splattered with blood as all my anger, my frustration is let out through a tantrum; enough to destroy the house if I have to.

Letting out a cry of frustration, I slumped on a side of the wall as pain gripped me hard; not caring if the shattered pieces of the glass pierce through my skin. My pain is too deep to even care about a damn wound.

Tears leaked out of my eyes, soaking my knees that was hugged to my chest in despair.

The events earlier tore me to pieces, having the love of my life rejecting and denying me in front of all the others.

I fainted. I don't know what happened. I feel a presence trying to weave its way to my body. The force of it strong and unwavering...like a dominant.

My eyes suddenly snapped open when I heard voices arguing.

"You fucking marked her! In front of all of us! In that state of hers are you all insane and out of your fucking minds?!" I saw my dad screaming at Zach in rage. I looked around the room only to realize I'm back at my room at my parents.

"I apologize. It wasn't meant to happen. My instinct just kicked in and the last I know, I already marked her. I'm sorry. It shouldn't have happened" my heart clenched at his words, tears building in my eyes as I weakly stood up.

"Are you saying you regretted marking me?" I asked in a frail voice. All heads snapped towards me: Tyler, Tyson, Tyron, Mr. Collins, Mr. Harrison, Nanny, Edmund, mom, dad, grandpa, even Manager Kurt and the gang. I couldn't care less though, I need an answer and I have to have it. Although I know it will kill me in the end.