Chapter Nineteen

*Zach's POV*

    Driving through the streets heading back home, my anger is finally satisfied. After cornering that bitch on the wall and tossing her to the door like a rag doll, my warning is something that she even peed her sultry red dress on.

    Thankfully, the CCTV's are off today because there has been a wire that is accidentally cut off on the third ground of the building. It won't be fixed til next Monday so I'm safe from grandpa's stalking...for now.

    The guards immediately opened the gate for me as I drove through the huge courtyard before parking my car in the garage. There is that same black SUV that those twins own and I slapped myself for even forgetting that they're in house with MY female. If ever they do something nasty to her I swear I won't hesitate to cut their balls off.

    Opening the front door, Alexandrielle's laughter reached my ears that made me froze on the doorway....

    There it is again. That same laugh I always love, that laugh that I want to keep on hearing from her...but my heart tug painfully when reality kicks in again and I realize I won't be able to make her laugh anymore. Sooner or later, we will have to talk about...it and I know it will destroy her but I couldn't just waltz in and tell her that she's in danger now could I?

    Going to the kitchen, I blocked my other self inside me just so they wouldn't notice I'm even here.

    "No seriously?" She asked at Tyson while he just burst out laughing.

    "We couldn't even make the damn cookie round! Such suckers we dominants are" Tyron remark with a laugh as they all laugh in unison. I guess I know what they're talking about. They're telling her stories of the moments with the three of us together.

    I remember that home economics time when we are so unfortunate to be paired up. All three of us, suckers at the kitchen being so unlucky that not even a girl is put in our group. The teachers say that time that we don't need girls because we're already smart as it is. It didn't mean that we actually know how to cook!

    Smiling sadly to myself, those were good times, I admit. Looking back at Lex as they joke around, I wish I could make her laugh like that. I had promised myself I'll treat her like my queen, make her happy like a princess, provide everything for her like a majesty, make her dreams come true like a genie... Damn I'm sounding like a sissy again.

    Imprinting her laughing face in my mind, her eyes wrinkle in that adorable way as her eyes spark like fireworks. She's smiling so hard, her cheekbones getting even more noticeable as a light tinge of pink dances across it.

    Smiling sadly to myself again, I thanked whoever is mighty out there that had allowed me to spend even a little time with her, although I wish I could spend forever with her, we're just not given the chance.

    Chance, why are you so cruel to me?