Chapter Four

"Lillian! Lillian!" I whiper-yelled through her window and she looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

"Aria! Aria, you're here!" She cried in joy as I hug her.

"What happened?" I asked as I pull away. Assessing her and God she looks terrible. Her once beautiful soft hair is matted and dry, she has a sporting bruise on her cheek as her lips look as if abused and bit many times.

"Lillian, you look terrible" I said in shock that brought tears in my eyes, she cried as I held onto her; sharing her own pain.

"He hurted me...he hurted me, Aria. He cheated, he cheated on me" she cried as my heart clench for her.

"Don't worry Lillian, we'll get you out of here. We'll take you somewhere he couldn't find you" I assured her and she looked at me in fear.

"Wha-No! Aria, he'll hurt you if you do"

"Then how can I help you? It's clear that you are mistreated here and I'm not having any of that. That bastard doesn't know how special you are and is he's that blind, I'll take you away" I gritted in anger as I tug at her. She shook her head in defiance with tears in her eyes.

"He'll hurt you. He can kill you. Think about Fernando, think about Grayson. What will they be without you?" She reasoned that made me stop for a moment.