Chapter Eight

"Aria!" I was immediately engulfed with Grayson as I walk through the front door. His relief is contagious as he hugs me tightly. Patting his back, I chuckled.

"I told you I'll come back" I told him as he as pulled back.

"You don't know how worried you made me" he murmured as he kissed me.

Fernando's cussing caught both our attention and I look at the couch to see him reaching up to me.

"How's my baby?" I cooed as I pick him up.

"Mama" he gurgled that earned a laugh from me.

"Yes baby?" I played along as he gave me a two-teeth smile.

Grayson chuckled at him "You have to grow up fast, buddy. So that you can charm your mom like that" he teased as I slap him in the arm.

"Don't teach him your ways" I joked as he laughed.

"Let's eat" he offered as he grabbed my hand and gently lead me to the kitchen with Fernando in my arms.

I watched as Fernando grabs my hair and played it in his fingers with that adorable smile on his face. I took one of his tiny hands nibbled it playfully as he let out tiny giggles.

"How's Lillian?" Grayson asked as he put the frying pan in the stove.

"She's fine now. She's away from him. He won't be able to find her" I answered as I continue to play with Fernando.

"You know how powerful he is" he said gravely and he doesn't have to elaborate because I've witnessed firsthand what the Harrison's can do. "He'll find her eventually. He won't stop at nothing"

"He won't be able to find her, Gray. No one knows where she is" I assured him but the tension in his body doesn't leave.

"Aria, if he finds out you helped her get away...." He trailed off in pained voice and I looked down solemnly. The Harrison's are cruel. Whipping those who stands their way, and in this case, I did.

"I'll take it Gray. Just not her"

"Why do you always have to be so selfless?!" He snapped in frustration and sadness. "Why can't you just be selfish for once and think about us?" He asked in pained voice that tugged my heart.

"I won't be hurt. Whatever happens, I always keep my promise to stay alive" I assured him. I'm always prepared for the worst.

Suddenly, there was a harsh knock on the door and Grayson tensed. Cautiously opening the door, Damien stood there with a murderous look.

Fernando started wailing in my arms and Damien took a glare his way that stopped him immediately.

"Miss Kaye? Miss Kaye!" I called out as she came rushing to me. Handing him Fernando that is wailing again for being seperated, I instructed her to put him to sleep.

"Damien, it's a surprise for you to visit here" I greeted politely as I stood next to my husband who is as tense as a statue.

"Where is she?" Came out his growled question as his fury is sent waves in waves in the air.

"I thought you would already know by now" I answered calmly.

"You took her away!" He accused with a pointed finger in my chest. Grayson let out a growl towards him threateningly.

"Don't talk to MY wife that way" he warned him but Damien didn't listen.

"Where is she?" He growled out towards me. His eyes now black as his dominant side shows itself, letting us know not to mess around anymore.

"Don't you think it's unimportant for you to know where she is, considering the fact that you have cheated on her? Why still want her when you're not satisfied in only one woman?" I asked in a taunting voice that has his vein bulging out from his arms and forehead.

But what he said next made my whole body filled with dread.

"She's PREGNANT!"