Chapter Nine

*Alexandrielle's Granpa's POV*

    The doctor checked my pulse, my breathing, and my movements before scribbling it down on his notepad.

    "You are getting better Mr. Riley. A little more rest and you'll be free to go tomorrow" he informed me with a smile as I just nodded at him.

    Antonio stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest. Always the same demeanor he has with his son.

    "I believe Zach is on a leave for now to take care of Alexandrielle, why are you here instead of running your company while he's unable?" I asked him while fluffing my pillow and laying back down on the bed.

    "I want to ask you things" he asked and I tensed.

    "What do you know about my mother?" I didn't answer him and just looked ahead of me. It's a shock that he is referring to his mother now as 'mother'.

    "Grayson" comes his growled out voice that Damien once used to give as a warning. I remember him using that tone on Aria before as I clench my fists tight while my heart broke again.

    My female, what could she be now if only she's alive?

    "You're mother is my wife's best friend. Your mother is the same cause why my wife is dead" I growled in anger as that same pain I thought was gone is coming back again.

    "Your wife took her away from father. If justice has to suffice, she deserves it"

    I snarled at him in such danger I though I am not capable anymore. My throat seems more accessible now after Alexandrielle nearly choke me to death.

    "Why don't you ask your father what he did to your mother that caused my wife to risk her life to, hmmm? I wonder what lies he'll feed up to you?" I growled menacingly at him as his eyes seemed hesitant for the first time.

    Smiling at him evilly, I know I hit a spot "Aaah...so he didn't tell you? Well let me enlighten you boy, you're father is just like your son. Quite the exact copy if I may add. Strong, prideful...powerful. Magnificent, but at the same time; rotten. He is known to have mistreated your mother, raped her and cheated on her. He made her believe he love her only to use her as a breeder. When your mother found out, she tried calling for help. No one succeeded, only my wife. She took her away from your mother's nightmare, not knowing she is carrying you. When we all found out, it was too late. She already disappeared, no trace. The pilot of the jet that took her away couldn't find any trace of where she is. Nine months later, you were found in your father's doorstep with her note. Saying she can't live anymore, and that you have to grow up with your real family. And here you are" I told him with my heart clenching as I revive the memory. It is so painful, no one even knows that Lillian is alive or dead. She just disappeared. And that Damien bastard has to be so lucky to have hope that somehow, she's still alive while he killed mine because of his own rot.