Chapter Fifty-Six

Date Written: August 28, 2017

Song for the chapter: "Every time" by A1

************************************************************

*Alexandrielle's POV*

I felt a sharp sting on my left cheek that spikes a familiar feeling inside me...heat. The heat of anger, rage, and pain. Something that I forgot about in my nature all because of this ruckus in my life. That same burning desire to dominate resurfaced inside me as I register the fact that I was hit by a dominant.

Not just any dominant. A fellow dominant female. And not only that, it's the she-bitch.

The shock slowly left me as I processed the state I'm in. Instantly, I feel that burning rage inside me resurface even more even though I know what they had with Zach is just a contract. But the thought of them touching together and doing things has my other side turning into a mad woman... NO NO.

Another punch was delivered on my right cheek that has me releasing a guttural growl towards her.

Hearing her scoff has me driven over the edge and I feel my irises turning reddish.

"You really have the audacity to even get angry?! You have no freaking right!!" She screamed at me that has me growling at her even more.

"Growl all you want. You want to label me as a bitch?! Have you even thought of what you did?! You slept around with another male while he can't even stomach touching any other female!! Even if it's just for a show, he couldn't even fucking stand that long before he felt the need to throw up!!" I stared at her in shock, unable to move a muscle or even deny her accusations. Guilt made it's way around my neck, tightening to the point where I feel like I can't even take a breath in.

Tears streamed down her sculpted face as her masscara became ruined with the pain that she can only let out through tearful eyes.

"Do you know how much that hurts? To be so near to that person you love but never able to be with him because he loves someone else!!" She shakes her head sadly. Pacing around the room she regards me with her judging stare that has my shoulders sagging forward in guilt and defeat. She's right. I have no rights at all.

She screamed as she punched a wall near her that leaves me staring at her helplessly. Another one to the list of the people I've ruined.

"I let him go for you." She stated brokenly as tears flowed freely down her cheeks that has mine itching to flow out. "I let him go knowing he'll never love me the way he loves you. I let him go knowing he'll never be happy without you. I let him go because I don't deserve such a great man as him. I let him go because I want him to be happy and that happiness is something I couldn't give him!! Because even if I have to burn myself in hell or even turn the world upside down, he will always love you!! I let him go thinking that you'll be the girl that will finally bring some light in his dark life. Someone who'll love him unconditionally the way he loves you! Someone who'll stick through with him through thick and thin. But look at you..." She sneered at me in hatred that has me cowering in guilt. I wrapped my arms around my body in a futile attempt to brace myself from the impact her words will cause me but it didn't help much.

"You stroll around here, drinking so normally like nothing happened while he's in there bleeding. You should be the one in that bed, bleeding your life out for all the crimes you did. You know what I find even funnier? We didn't sleep together. Just touching here and there unlike the way you spread your legs to anyone you think wants it. YOU'RE TOO AVAILABLE" she spat in disgust that has me flinching with the intensity of it.

"Do you always do this, Alexandrielle? Do you always go around ruining people?" Her tears have now stopped, replaced by a cold exterior that can freeze fire for all she cares.

"I'm sorry" was all I managed to say. I know it won't undo the damage I made but I'm hoping somehow, it could ease her pain a bit. I know it's pathetic but I can't help but feel sorry for her.

She slapped me again hard that has my head whipping to the side as tears flowed down my cheek.

"What can your sorry do? Do you think I could ever accept that apology of yours? It isn't me you should be apologizing. It's the man that you destroyed his soul and is bleeding out there without comfort. Only then would I accept your apology when he forgives you completely himself" she said with her arms crossed.

Whatever is left in my chest, that trigger of hope stayed alive and I couldn't help but feeling even more guilty for judging her wrongly. Here she is, in front of me. Instead of throwing profanties and probably burning me to hell, she stands here giving me a chance of redemption to Zach and herself.

•°*"Don't judge the person without knowing them first"*°•

I remembered what Jane always told me before that has me missing her so bad and feeling guilty for not even keeping in touch with her. I'm really a selfish bitch.

We continued to be silent for a while before she broke the tense silence. "You still have a chance to apologize to him before you part ways" I looked at her in despair as she regarded me impassively. "They leave at 9:30. Then and only then will you have the chance to apologize to him"

My heartbeat jumped as adrenaline pumped through my veins in rapid speed. Looking at the wall clock, I cursed as it read 9:33 and the Harrison's are always on time.

Running away from the kitchen, I made my way out of the floor and descended the stairs faster than I thought possible for even a dominant.

I weaved my way to the passing dominants, ignoring their stares as I follow where my heart is leading me to....

Zach