Chapter Forty-Three

*Alexandrielle's POV*

Waking up in the morning, the smell of freshly cooked bacon wafted inside my room as I sigh. The soft warm glow of the sun warming my back, giving me a soothing feeling that has my growing discomfort going away.

Talking about discomfort, Zach wasn't in his room last night.

After that dazed kiss from Tyler, I made my way to our floor and to my room. A flash of something caught my eyes but I couldn't be sure. For all I know, it is the wine that's making my imaginations go wild. For once I even thought that the kiss from Tyler is also a pigment of my wine imagination. But of course I couldn't trick myself, my mind remembers it clearly. It has to be real.

Oh my god! Did I just...did I...oh my...god! Did I just cheated on Zach?!

I jumped up in bed at the realization. Oh my God! I cheated on Zach. That only makes me no better than him now, do I? I cheated on him back and now...oh my god what did I just do?

Wait...it's just a kiss anyway. Zach did worse than that right? Then I'm still not as worse as him, right?

My heart pounded like crazy and my head started to ache. I tried calling out to my other side but she doesn't answer back. I know she's hearing me but just ignoring me. Bet she's pissed at me.

Taking a very deep breath in, I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself. In precisely 15 minutes or so, I was already freshly showered and dressed.

I opened my door and started to walk to the living room only to come face to face with Zach.

He is walking in only a basketball short on with his chest bare and his hair damp. Sweat overpowered his masculine scent as he slowly walks towards his room - which is just beside me in the hallway - with his head bowed down and hands tucked in his pockets. The morning light shone through him as his sweat covered body shone like a sexy Greek god that just came from a war.

I continued to watch him until I heard a sniff from him. Another, then the other. Slowly, his head rose up until his eyes connected to mine.

Those onyx black eyes of his always froze me to my spot as my heart started to pound in my chest. My other side who is ignoring me right now, stretched out and peeked out from my eyes as a greeting to her male. But what took her aback is, Zach's dominant side didn't greet back. He always greets back...always.

She retreated in my mind with a frown. I watch as Zach lifted his head higher with a long intake of air to his lungs.

I saw his eyes flash into something before it disappeared. I frowned in confusion. That is not a flash of emotion I always see in him. It is something else.

"When you get out..." He started. His tone cold and impassive but I kind of hear an underlying emotion in there but couldn't really place it. "...make sure to wash all traces of other scents off you." Came out hard and accusing, his eyes slowly dilating black. "Males may think you are too available" was his last words before opening his door and slamming it shut.