Chapter Seventy-Seven

Date Written: December 16, 2017

    WARNING: Rated X scenes coming up and maybe a lot of you are thinking "This isn't a time for that!" hehe so...sorry I guess but this is what my mind told me to write so...*shrugs* Just to give you guys a little break from all the tension and besides, there is something interesting that's gonna happen after it. *wink wink*

************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

    The house is in chaos.

    The walls are all tattered, either collapsing, filled with claw marks, full of holes, or already fallen down.

    Blood is everywhere.

    The barely surviving walls are painted by the death's red canvas while all furnitures and other things have been splashed by the crimson liquid.

    Flashes of two figures continue to clash on each other. One is fighting full-blown with insanity to back her up yet not really doing any fatal damage than expected, the other is holding back; eyes trained on every movement of the other, taking note of the tensing of his opponent's muscle, the rhythm of her movements, her breathing, and her diverting tactics.

    He knew, if his opponent were against any normal fighters, they will never stand a chance against her. But with him...she has no chance against him.

    A roar resounded around the room as Zach landed a punch on Alexandrielle's jaw that has it cracking and slanting to the side to the point of nearly falling off its hinges.

    He knew he had to hold back. He knew he had to restrain his strength a bit but he couldn't. Every cell and instinct in his body is telling him to show his arsenal of war. To show what his hierachy demands him to...show who you are.

    His dark side is also not helping. Both of them knew this is their female they are fighting with, but instead of holding back to reduce any more pain to be inflicted on her; he seems to get more excited in his female's show of dominance that has him showing his to hers.

    A roar of anger escaped her as her red eyes flashed bloodily. It was a quick move that she landed the same punch in the jaw, except, it didn't have the same effect as he did with her.

    He kicked her leg underneath her that has her stumbling forward before he brought his knee up and jabbed her in the stomach hard.

    Blood oozes out of her mouth that has Zach clenching his jaw tight to stop himself from going to her and take her pain away.

    She straightened up and bared her bloodied fangs at him before they continued to attack each other.

    All the remaining things are sent flying in the air before breaking, others getting ripped as bodies collided with the floor that has the whole house shaking with the impact.

    Zach threw her to a wall once again that has her getting up slower than usual. "Lex STOP!" he gritted out as his nature demands him to finish the threat off.

    She didn't listen as she continued to attack him. Her claws digging in his skin as he held her throat in his.

    Pushing her in the last remaining wall, she growled and thrashed as he held both her hands up with just one of his hand restraining her. His lower half keeps her lower half immobile as his other hand grips her throat.

    "STOP" he whispered in her ear, using all of his dark dominant's command sink deep inside her that has her quivering with the intensity of it. Her growls are still stumbling out of her chest as her red eyes trained on a specific spot on his neck....