Chapter Seventy-Five

Date Written: November 26, 2017

AN: I want to dedicate this chapter to @keelyj21 for being such a great supporter and a good person. Also, I want to express my gratitude to all of you who stick with me this far in the story.

So...as a bonus....I'm going to give a little snippet of the Book 3 in the end of the chapter.

************************************************************

*Zach's POV*

BLAAAAAG!

The loud impact of her body colliding harshly with the wall is euphony to my ears. Swirling lava of rage consumes my whole body, dark veins lining my arms, claws out; ready to tear out such despicable life, and fangs elongated; ecstatic to drink from the throat of life.

My eternal companion - the darkness - never failed to be by my side; whispering sinister things in my ear.

Stalk her

Kill her

Leave your mark

All things that my dark heart desires...I want to quench it. My throat running dry as the thirst for her blood becomes too much for me to bear. I needed to drink from her throat of life. I want to punish her, burn her to hell for what she did to us...to our son, to the future we should be living now instead of turning into a chaos-bringer monster!

My advance towards her is terrifyingly slow. My bloody eyes trained solely on her as she tried to get herself up. Fear completely took over her scent, its overwhelming smell is having me drunk in power. My dark side and I enjoying every bit of pure terror exuding from her.

It only drives me on even more.

Picking her up off the ground by her throat, she choked as drool and blood spits from her mouth. Disgust sprouted in me as I slapped her at the face hard, leading her to land on the ground while hearing her breath knocking out of her lungs.

The others swarmed towards our area, all sports that same resentment on their faces. They knew fully well their fate if ever they even try to get in my way and aid her.

Looking back at her as she coughs blood to the carpeted floor, I can't help but feel the bile rise in my throat. Sickness consumes me that has me gagging just with the sight of her.

This female is what she calls herself as her mother? Does a mother even has the ability to kill the child of her child? Does a mother even has the ability to hurt her child like that and deny her of a bright future? Is there even a selfish mother at all?

While other mothers out there are willing to lay their life down for the happiness of their child, she even stooped that low to hurt her child for her own selfish deed.

I thought Kayla was the filthiest female in this world before, I'm wrong. This female is the worst of the filthiest female in the galaxy.

Just remembering what she confessed earlier has me itching to pull out her hair until her brain comes out along with it.

Throwback....

Fernando was all bloodied and wounded when we arrived. Jaken suffered a severe punctured lung, close to clawing inside but thankfully he was saved before Lex could hurt him even further.

"How did this happen?" I asked breathlessly as I take in Jaken's weakened form in his room. Blood is oozing out from his left rib, the gauze getting soaked easily with the red liquid. A ghostly white paleness took over his skin as his lips started to have that dryness that death brings.