Chapter Seventeen

*Zach's POV*

    "As expected, 6.4 million dollars is the total of the last
delivery to Orlando. We expect 7.3 but though they requested to less the delivery to budget their fund, we have no choice but to do as requested along with the go sign of the vice general manager"

    The treasurer ended his report to me and I nodded. The other board of members along with some alliance of our company is present. My staff taking notes from the last report while our alliance just sits and observes how we run this company of ours. Some are looking for weakness to bring the infamous Dominant Incorporation down, but the thing is; we don't have any. All they have to witness is our strength. No more, no less.

    As we continue to discuss about the last shipping and other issues, the door of the hall opened and my whole body tensed with the presence that just entered.

    All of our staff stood up to pay respect to their former general manager as I stood up last. It takes everything in me not to pounce at him because clearly, he doesn't deserve my respect even the slightest. Respect is something that is earned, not given.

    Looking at my grandfather impassively, that same man that has to destroy any real chance I may have in real happiness. A monster that caused his female to go away from him. Because of his stupidity, he lost her...we lost her. And now, he has to be that lovesick puppy, going all around the world using our money; looking for a lost part of our lives just because of his own selfish needs.

    "At ease" he said, sounding like a general that nearly tempted me to roll my eyes.

    All of us eased but I remained standing "Everyone, this is our former general manager, my grandfather Damien Harrison" all bowed their heads at him as he nodded back.

    Suddenly, the girl that is clutching his arm got me to notice her. My other side instantly became aggressive to our former tormentor. My grandfather's bitch - Veronica. They've been together for as long as I can remember, but I know for sure; she is nothing but a plaything to my grandfather.

    All squirmed in their seats as the air around me starts to shift dangerously. I may be impassive in my expression but the air around me says otherwise. This bitch has the audicacy to show her face to me after what she's done!

    Grandpa gave me that look that says we will have to talk before sitting down to witness the meeting. The guards he came with followed suit, standing near him in a protective circle - which I wouldn't mind destroying had I given a chance.

    Going back to the task at hand, I had a very hard time controlling my other side that wants her blood in our hands. I have never been so bloodthirsty in my whole life, my mind changing into a darkness that wants to consume me, bringing me back to that day when I have lost my sanity.

    Finally, the meeting is adjourned and grandpa dismissed his bitch which I had a hard time not to flash my canines at her.

    "So...the company is doing well, I see" he remarked as he leans back at his seat which I just occupied on during the meeting.

    "It is" I replied stoically, silently imagining many ways his death could be at my hands.

    "And how about you? Hopefully, as strong as I made you?" He asked in a hidden taunt with a tilt of the head. I know what he's implying.

    "I am" I said confidently, not letting him to know about my feelings to Alexandrielle. She's already in trouble as it is. With the Anderson's after her, I can't have her in danger in my grandfather's hands.

    Standing up abruptly, he grabbed my jaw in a harsh way I know so well. Looking me dead I the eye, his graying eyes looking for something in mines...he won't be able to.

    "Hhhmmm....be sure you are. I don't want you to be weak your father had turned out" he said authoritively that doesn't take my notice at all. I'm a different person now, no longer the kid I once was who always have to live with my grandfather's expectations.

    He's not weak! I just want to scream out to him but refrained myself from doing so. If I do, he'll have to keep his eyes trained on my every movement, and if he does, he might be able to know what I plan to do to him. And I can't have that.

    I have to protect Lex, one way or another....even if it has to be a life to be taken.

    AN: Waaah! Way to go Zach! I still vote for him you know? And now people, the mystery is solved, if you would have noticed by now, Damien is Zach's grandfather, which means...Lillian is _____. And from Alexandrielle's grandfather's POV, you would already know who Aria is...right?

    I know I haven't updated in a while, sorry because the internet is not my friend here. Nonetheless, stay in tune my dominants! There are more secrets to reveal and there will be more mystery to come. Heads up, Alexandrielle and Zach will have 'the talk' soon! I'm so excited! 😍😍

    Anyway, adios for now my chocolates!! (sorry, I really love chocolates to even call you guys that. Still craving for it 😄😄) Thanks for everything and God bless!!

-❤MA_011