Chapter Thirty-Three

A huge mansion lighted with yellow almost gold glowed the whole place as we neared the driveway. Different expensive cars from the smallest to the biggest, most grandious and shiny ones were parked at the large driveway. A huge fountain of the Goddess Aleera stood tall and magnificent, the water splashing all around her, almost dancing at the sight with white and gold lights flicking around.

    For a moment, I forgot about my plan to murder those two idiots. Instead, the story of the goddess filled my mind.

    She was once a human herself among the people of UK. A haughty beauty of a moderate family who provides her all she has.

    Back then, endless wars have filled the land with it's bloody path; taking life after life and sending those poor souls to the Idra's. Creatures of darkness who feeds on malicious emotions.

    The King Reynold at the time has his eyes set on Aleera that he couldn't focus on his duties. Little by little, the enemy forged closer to their lands and the people finally see that the King is unfit to rule.

    When the enemy finally reached the kingdom, Zarion the leader of the kingdom's enemy caught a look on the beautiful Aleera and felt something he never thought he would again feel...love.

    When they have conquered the kingdom, Zarion took Aleera in his custody. A soon to be queen, BUT, his dominion saw it as weakness. Zarion's love made him weak. He forgot about his ruthless cruel ways until the people think he became soft and started to rise against him.

    One night, while Zarion was in a meeting discussing about the rebellion that is being thrown his way, some members of his staff abducted Aleera and sent her to the Idra's.

    The Idra's started to feed on her, her soul, her mind...yet they couldn't feed on her heart. It was so pure, so full of love that the Idra's started to weaken with the force of light that came from the pure heart of Aleera.

    In order to live, the Idra's let her go. They gave her power of protection to people she loves and gifted her beloved Zarion the power of dominance.

    When the people found out that Aleera was set free, they came to her and raped her. Beated her to death until the dominance in Zarion snapped. The inner aggression and the past cruelty came back at him full force - only stronger. He dominates all the people, taught them discipline and respect, taught them their place until he became the first ever Dominant to live the earth.

    As for Aleera, her soul was taken to the world where gods live...heaven. And there she watch over her beloved and his descendants mold the world into its finest shape. A goddess of protection to Dominants. Yet, there's always this nagging feeling that someday, the reign of the dominants will end and the world will break into the ugliest crack possible.

    Zach's growl brought me out of my reminiscing as we stopped. In the entrance of the huge mansion is Tyson and Tyron laughing their asses off; probably triumphant of their victory to stuck us together.

    My growl came after as we both came out of the car with murderous intent to those two idiots. How dare they?

    As soon as both Zach and I reared back to attack those two, a commanding voice stopped us before both our fists could make contact with the two.

    "Stop"