Chapter Thirty-Two

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    My feet tapped impatiently on the floor as Zach continues to avoid me. We already arrived in England for the Dominants gathering and to say I am pissed is an understatement.

    "ZACH!" I screamed in frustration as he shuffles around the room we are in. The whole massive space is being filled with his dominating aura that leaves me uneasy but frustrated at the same time. I feel as if there is no enough space for us and I'm quite having a hard time breathing properly.

    His eyes flashed dangerously at mine before going back to shuffling, looking for the key to open up the damn door!

    If you're wondering what the hell is our deal? We're currently stuck in the room here in his jet that we should be staying in. After beating out the answers from him about the drawings and sketches, those two devils come up with the 'annoyed with your bickering act' and sent us to this room. Little did we know that it is a set-up to trap us together.

    "How come you don't have a key for yourself with your own jet's rooms?" I snapped angrily at him as he growled lowly.

    "It's not like I stay here and expected to be trapped inside MY jet. Those keys were suppose to be here, unless..." He trailed off and both of us roared in anger at those two conniving idiots. They set us up and make sure to take the key. What the fuck?!

    Zach stormed to the door and started banging it. His fist colliding with such force that no human could even have, even those strong ones. The force of his blows increased its strength the more it hits the door and with one last force from his right hand, the door broke from its hinges and landed a few meters away from the doorway.

    My jaw dropped with this dominant's strength, my other side liking her male's show of strength while I just roll my eyes at her.

    Zach looked around like a feral monster, looking for his prey that he so wants to clamp in his jaws...if that is even possible.

    A car rovving hurriedly away caught both our attention and we looked at the window to see the twins smirking mischievously as they drove away.

    "I'll fucking kill them" Zach gritted out as he punched the table and a loud crack was heard before it fell; broken in half.

    I nodded at him. For once I'm in an agreement with him for wanting to kill those two.

    After a while of trying to calm down, we finally loaded ourselves in his car which smells oddly sweet.

    A few moments of the drive, we both stayed silent with I know, both of our minds formulating a meaningful, slow death of those two. I'm quite thinking of hanging them upside down so they'll die slowly? Lame I know.

    Zach's silent aggression that he tries so hard to keep maintained is failing as his aggression filled the air around us. The strength of it almost suffocating me as I take deep breaths in. Rolling the window down, I took the fresh air in as I watch the beautiful view of England blew past us.

    Sensing Zach is getting relaxed too, I rolled the window up and the sweet scent in the air became soothing to my lungs.

    The quiet aura of the car is something I'm quite uncomfortable with so I reached up and turned the radio on. Zach wouldn't mind, I guess.

    But when a sensual music along with the added effects of girls moaning came out from the radio, both of us looked at each other horrified before turning the radio off. What the fuck?!

    No doubt, it's the twins again. Aaargh!

    And second time of the day, I am again planning a more brutal death for those two.