Chapter Eighty

Date Written: December 25, 2017

************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

    His black eyes couldn't stop gleaming in mischief and dark humor as he listened to his man's report. He couldn't help chuckling darkly as he envisions his son and grandson's pain right at this moment.

    He knew that the joined forces of the two is something that cannot be reckoned with, especially Zach's...but who is he trying to sell that lie to? Zach alone can destroy a whole country had he even wanted, had he only listen to him and not turn into a weakling like his father!

    Aaah...the things love does to people, all smitten in make-believe paradise only to destroy you in the end.

    The two fools didn't listen to him, and look where they are now.

    Kids should really listen to their parents.

    He snickered darkly.

    The man in front of him looked at him weridly before he composed himself. He raised a taunting eyebrow at him "Well? Anything else? On it already, boy!" He pressed that has the boy bristling towards him before composing himself.

    "As expected, things are going according to your plan, Mr. Harrison. Had you not pushed Mrs. Riley to admit the truth, she wouldn't have turned. That notion had gone according to your plan. However..." The boy trailed off as he raised his eyebrow again to probe him to continue.

    "He didn't turn as you expected him to be after his tie did." he finished.

    He rolled his eyes. "Aahh screw that strong-headed boon!" He exclaimed while flicking his wrist as a motion for the boy to continue.

    "Right now, the house is in wreck and the female's brother died in her hands. The others however, survived as Zach had been able to restrain her. The interesting part is...she seem to have a chance to be saved"

    "Impossible!" He exclaimed as he stood up from his chair. "No half-dead dominant can ever be saved! The moment they turn, they lose their humanity and that can never be taken back!" He roared as a flicker of doubt sprouted in his mind.