Chapter Seventy Two II

Date Written: November 1, 2017

    I was lying when I said this chapter is going to be short...it isn't 😄😄

************************************************************

*Ducleus' POV*

    "Grab his ankles Antonio. Ducleus you grab his upper body. Thea is the bed ready?" Lucia orders us around even without using authority. Both Antonio and I are just compelled to listen to her orders naturally like a water just flowing down the falls.

    Walking over to grab Zach under his armpits, Antonio grabbed his ankles as we hear the shuffling somewhere on our right.

    Nodding, both of us lifted Zach in sync before groaning at his heavy weight. Dominants are naturally heavy with all the muscles we're collecting in ourselves but Zach...Zach is something beyond even the last strongest dominants can ever level to.

    He's a real epitome of the strongest dominant, both physically and mentally. He has the broadest shoulders and most defined body among us. He's not someone buffed with pure meat but just moderately lean and buff, yet at the age of 18, he sure looks like a full-grown male dominant. That or it's just the turning to the half-dead zone does that to you. Maybe the symptoms have started years ago and is just fully kicking in at this age?

    Setting him down on the bed upstairs of Lucia's house, we nearly dropped him off; his weight too much for us to handle.

    "Ooof!" Both Antonio and I let out when we finally set him down properly. Sitting down at a wooden chair that made a creaking sound when I sat, I puffed my cheeks out as I try to catch my breath. Climbing the stairs was the worst, Zach nearly slipped from my grip. Thea won't take kindly for that.

    Looking at Antonio, his face is flushed red with all the exertion we put through by just carrying a dominant male on a room upstairs.

    "How come he got so heavy like that?!" I exclaimed as I panted while clutching my knees.

    "You haven't noticed?" He pants out with a disbelieving look towards me.

    "Noticed that he just added weight 100x over his normal weight before? Yep I noticed that Mr. Obvious" I said sarcastically as we both panted in exhaustion.