Chapter Sixty-One

Date Written: September 18, 2017

************************************************************

A week ago...the day when they left the Dominant Gathering...

*Zach's POV*

"Are you OK?" I slowly raised my eyes to see Edmund gazing at me worriedly.

I only managed a nod before I looked out of the window. The images of Lex trying to stop me from leaving flashed in my eyes that has me closing them tightly.

Heaving a deep breath in, I forced the growing pain in my chest and fought my other side who wants nothing more than to go back to her, run all the way back if he have to. The instinct to take away all her pain is too strong that has my claws growing theirselves as I dug it in my seat to prevent myself from dashing out of the moving car.

It took me hours or so before I succeeded in reigning in my other side. His inhumane bloody red eyes still creeps me that makes it even harder to control him.

Before I know it, we're already at the airport as the car continues to drive towards the jet with other two limos following us in tow.

The rain didn't stop to seize even when Edmund and other staffs unloaded my things from the trunk.

A sudden pain gripped me hard as I let out a strangled cry and bending over as the pain kept on intensifying.

"Zach! Zach! Hang on!" I heard Edmund shouting frantically as he banged my door.

A growl escaped from my father's throat as I hear his soaked shoes run towards me.

Throwing the door open, he rubbed my back in an attempt to be soothing but my mind is burning with the pain. My other side kept on pounding its cage that has my breath knocked out of me.

"What can we do?" I heard Edmund ask through my underwater hearing in concern.

"Stay away. His other side is probably in rabid state and he'll kill every submissive in his way...even you"

I clawed at the seat in pain, writhing against dad's grasp. "Daaadd..." Came out in growled agony as sweat trickled down my body, wetting the fresh wound from the flesh that has me hissing in pain.

"Zach relax. You have to keep him down. Calm him. Find your anchor" Dad advice me as I continue to breathe in ragged breaths.

"My anchor..." I groaned in pain. "...is Lex. I...I can't..." A cry of agony came out instead as I writhe in the seat.

Suddenly, a syringe pierced on my arm that has my body slumping in exhaustion. My other side just relaxed as I feel every nerve and cell of my body flail in tiredness.

I didn't know what happened next, all I remember are arms going around me and taking me somewhere.

*****

"Zach, you really should stop moving" my mother scolded me as I continue to walk around the jet, not being able to just stay put. I'm just so restless.

"Zach, really, I swear if you won't stop I'll tie you to that chair and let you freeze over" she threatened me as she struggled to keep up with me.

Dad groaned in annoyance as I pass him the 13th time ever since I woke up from the blaze they gave me.

"Antonio! If you won't come and help this instant I'll throw you off this damned jet right now! Is this how you raised him? Someone who doesn't listen to anyone?" She groaned in annoyance as dad's face turned pale.

Using the distraction to use, I hurriedly limped towards the other door before locking it close. My muscles strained in pain with my weight, the blaze still intact in my system that makes me vulnerable.

I looked around the room. It's the same as we'd left it but I couldn't help the coldness that seeped in in my body with the fact that Lex is not here with me. The ruined door has been replaced that filled me with longing about our time here, even though we bickered most of the way.

Sighing dejectedly, I limped towards the bed before lying there with a thud, my body too weak and tired to even care about lying in a more comfortable position.

*****

Swish!

I feel my body being blown violently by a strong with, having me having a hard time taking a breath.

My lungs complained at the lack of air as I was thrown away into the darkness, my hands flailing uselessly around me in an attempt to grab onto something. Anything that might stop my body from being blown.

I turned into spirals. My head bobbing limply as my body continues to be blown. What the hell is happening?!

Suddenly, I dropped to the ground; my body protesting with the impact of the fall but at least I'm able to breathe now.

Taking all lasting breaths that I could, it took me a while to relax and even out my breathing. I'm still cautious though, taking deep breaths in in a fear of the oxygen getting knocked out of my body again.

Slowly standing up, I looked ahead of me to see a Greek castle. Tall and proud pillars stood mightily, carrying the ancient and magnificent looking ceiling with symbols carved in it. It looks like a battle of people and other people. Except, the first group of people wore armors and weapons, while the other group wears a simple Greek cloth around them, holding something a keen to a container while sprinkling dusts to the other group.

It then registered. That portrait is the one that happened during the great war of the Dominants and the Idra's.

I looked around to see nothing, just some tall modern houses that seems empty; although I have a feeling that they are not.

Walking the long steps of the Greek castle, it reminded me of Acropolis...the Greek court. The thought has me remembering the deal I made with the Spartans.

When I reached the top of the stairs and to the entrance, I was shocked. This castle is exactly the same as the Acropolis in length and width. When I have climbed the stairs of it, it leaves me panting for breath but right now...I'm not.

That's not the reason I was shocked as hell though.

It was the fact that a man and woman is sitting on a grandious throne where the woman looks almost exactly the same as Lex and the man looks almost exactly like.....

Me.

************************************************************

AN: Hey guys! Thank you to all of you reading and supporting my works. God will surely bless you. Stay safe my lovies ;)

The cover photo is the edited pictures of some of my stories' covers along with my username on it :)

-Mo0n_AiRies_011