Chapter Forty-Two

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    Standing in the middle of the backyard with the music blaring around us, I sipped my red wine as I watch Tyson flirting with some girls while Tyron is somewhere near me; chatting with some males.

    Those two have steered clear from me a while back when I yelled at them. Maybe they finally realized I'm not in the joking mood right now? Could be, but something tells me there is more to it.

    Maybe my eyes turned red? Only Zach knows about that and it's a miracle that I have calmed down without him. I'm really getting better.

    A vibration took me out of my reverie and I took my phone out.

    "It's still a secret ;)

-Tyler"

    I groaned. I've been asking where he is for the past hour yet he still wouldn't tell me! Is it bad to want to drown him in the pool?

    Laughters resounded from Tyson's group as I watch him kiss a brown haired girl on her neck. Seems to be that he has a thing for brown haired girl, considering the fact that he's a brown-haired himself.

    Shrugging it off, I felt the familiar warmth as I look at my left to see Zach's eyes trained on me. His suit hugs his frame perfectly making him look drool worthy. Oh god, stop with the nasty thoughts Lex!

     He was leaning against a tree with a guy talking to him. He just nods here and there but I know he's not listening, all the while keeping his gaze at me.

    I looked away to tap on my cellphone when someone fell at my bench. I was suppose to growl at them but when I realized it was an accident, I simmered down.

    "Hey watch it!" A male snapped at the girl that caused the little incident and I instantly narrow my eyes at the certain familiar blonde hair.

    I looked at Zach to see him having interest in his drink, turning it around fluidly as the slightly red liquid dances inside the goblet. Looking back at the blonde hair, I then realize why it seems familiar.

    Ladies and gentlemen, it's the blonde bimbo herself.

    A growl threatened to escape my throat but I held it in. I wouldn't let him have a precaution. I will catch him in action with his bitch.

    I noticed the way Zach tensed as the blonde girl neared him. His lips slowly turned into a snarl that has the guy he is talking to ask him if he's OK.

    "I need to go" was what I faintly heard from him before walking off. The goblet in his hands breaking as the red liquid flows down his knuckles.