Chapter Sixty-Three

Date Written: September 27, 2017

Song of the chapter: Happy Birthday.... Joke!

"Running Low" by Shawn Mendes.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

DURING THE WEEK OF ALEXANDRIELLE AND ZACH'S SEPERATION...

*Zach's POV*

Riiiiing!!...

Riiiiing!!...

Riiiiing!!...

I shut my eyes tight, willing every self control in my body to keep myself from answering the phone.

We've arrived at home after a few hours in the jet. I have to endure my parents arguing back and forth, my mother spewing out words of scolding while dad makes excuses. Mother, being the stubborn one that I'm slowly remembering, won't even budge even when dad showed that sweet side of him.

In the end, they ended up making love at the other room that has me squirming in embarrassment as their loud moans and groans filtered to my ears.

I swear they're like a woodpecker, won't stop disturbing people who needed peace.

When we arrived home, I have to limp ahead of them; freaked out with those ear-to-ear grin on their faces. I think I also saw a paper taped on their foreheads saying "Fresh from wild sex". Let's not think about that.

It's been a week since I last saw Lex and I can't help that strong surge of longing I felt even the minute we seperated. I feel like I'm a kid, reaching for the top of the tall table where the cookie is.

I kept on reminding myself how this is the right decision, that this is the right thing to do. If I would've stayed and accept her back, our case would've worsened. A lot of things will come our way and both of us would be too stubborn to consider what both of us think, and that will lead us to hurt each other more. Our emotions are also a weakness to us. Both of us are already in the brink of turning and even just one negative emotion might be a trigger for us to turn completely. I can't have that. If ever, I would've done anything to keep her from it, that's why I'm here now...alone.

All these reasons weren't enough to hold me that long though. There were nights where my other side would take over completely and would try to go after Lex, even though we don't know where she is. Every time Dad would intervene, he would end up all bloodied and wounded before I am able to be injected by the blaze.

My other side had reacted differently in this. The more he is injected with blaze, the more he develops an immunization to it; making him even harder to control. My dad had increased the dosage every time to the point where it nearly reaches the amount where the dose can kill a dominant. He wouldn't take that risk and he even got a lot of bittered words of death threats from mom.

One night when my other side took control again and blacked out, my parents seek out the witch just near the residence of the forest. I remembered the look on my mom's face the next morning, all filled with unending sadness like seeing the witch reminds her of such eternal pain. Dad has this angered look on his face, claws out and canines elongating. It would've been a trouble if mom wasn't with him.

When I asked what's wrong, all mom said is "I just remembered all the years I have lost you" with tears running down her cheek.