Chapter Forty-Five

AN: Naimbag nga oras yu!! That is a greeting in our own language. It means "good morning", "good evening", or "good afternoon" in Iloco here in Philippines. Just a few words. I think this chapter will be filled with singing and all that kind of stuff so...I guess I'll understand if you'll skip this one. BUT, in the end is quite a big part so...

Date written: Monday, June 26, 2017 7:16 pm

Also, please forgive me if the lyrics are wrong 😅

Oh and...let's imagine that it is Alexandrielle that composed the song. Hehe ^_^
▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨

*Alexandrielle's POV*

My heart is still pounding like crazy. After hearing Zach's outburst in his office, it did million things in my heart. It gave me hope, anger, jealousy, resentment, understanding...but what really stands out most is confusion.

What does he mean by "what we have is just a contract"? And more importantly what the fuck is happening?! I'm so lost. I don't know what to do anymore. I want to believe him. I want to be with him again but that anger and jealousy is keeping me from it. Why does he let that blonde bimbo - Kayla - in his office and talk to her? For all I know they have talked and done more.

"Mind giving a sample at stage?" Tyler asked beside me.

If you're wondering what is happening? Well it's already evening and all of us dominants and guests are in the grandiously decorated backyard with a mini stage. The trees are decorated in beautiful white fairy light with a mini fountain in the right side of the backyard. There are bubbles flying around us as beautiful lights dance around. There are lots of tables in white and soft red cloth all around with beautiful vases with different flowers decorated in the middle. The place is bright but when the lights turn into white and blue color, it gives the place an enchanting feeling with the fairy lights seeming as if they are fireflies that dances around us. In the stage are our fellow dominants, singing different songs. "You all can pour out your feeling while singing in the stage. It is the feel to it. No one will judge you. You are free with music" the MC said a while back.

Did I ever mention that most dominants talent is singing or dancing?

No?

Ooops! My bad.

"Maybe later?" I asked uncertainly to Tyler instead of really answering him. He just laughs at me.

Wandering my eyes, I saw Zach. Again he is isolated like most of the day. Second day is already over and tomorrow, we will leave.

I watch as the same twelve year old girl approached him and reached her hands out to him. Zach smiled at her but his smile didn't reach his eyes. Picking her up, the kid giggled before she turned his frown into a smile...the way I did before. My heart then start to fill with longing just watching him. He has been avoiding me, that is a fact. Every time I would catch other dominants ask him about me, his eyes would fall down before picking up. He would always answer them before leaving with those dominants snickering behind him.