Chapter Sixty

Date Written: September 6, 2017

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    "Hello?" My heart froze.

    If you're thinking that it did because I finally heard Zach's voice, then you're wrong.

    The voice belongs to a girl that is not familiar with me.

    "Sorry but Zach is unavailable right now. Just tell him the matter tomorrow" the girl said and I can't help the tears that fell when I heard Zach's groan.

    Covering my mouth to stop the sobs that wants to escape, I hung up without a word as excruciating pain invaded my chest as I cry into the night.

    Did he replace me that fast?

◈◈◈◈◈

    I woke up with puffy eyes and red nose. My nightmare left me just this once but my pain and fear is farther than that.

    I clutched the sheets in my hands, my heart constricting again as I recalled last night.

    The pain intensified as my stupid brain flashes me of pictures of what may be happening that time to Zach and that girl.

    I pictured them doing the nasty, with the girl's hands all over him; raking her hands to his god-like body that I once touched. Moans tumbling out on both of their mouths that has me covering my ears like I'm actually hearing it in person. The image of Zach's hands traveling through each and every curve of the girl has me trembling with jealousy.

    Is this girl beautiful? Is she blonde or a brunette like me? Does she have an hour glass body like dominant females like me? Is she a dominant? Does she like him? Does Zach like her? Had he moved on? Does Zach love her?

     I stuffed my face in my pillow, screaming my lungs out as tears stream down my face; soaking my pillow.

    I may be assuming too much but can you really blame me? What would you think if you called a guy in the middle of the night only to be answered by a girl, saying that he's busy with a groan in the background?

    Don't answer.

    A knock came from the door accompanied with a deep voice. "Alexandrielle, are you awake? It's time for breakfast" Mr. Collins asked through the door as I took in a shaky breath.

    "I'll...I'll come down later. I-I think I'm n-not feeling well" my voice came out weak and battered like my heart. I just hope that Mr. Collins doesn't notice the pain in my voice though, I've already troubled him enough by just staying here.

    "Are you OK? Do you need me to call a doctor?" He asked as I let out a heavy sigh. My heart kept twisting painfully in agony as my hands grip the sheets tightly. I feel like the room just increased over a few degrees as my body started to heat up with my head throbbing in pain.

    I barely register the sound of the door opening before a cold hand touched the side of my head.

    "You're heating up" there's alarm in Mr. Collins' voice. "Dominants don't get sick ever." he mumbled as he touched his fingers in my neck.

    "You're heartbeat's irregular" he stated, getting more alarmed as the seconds tick by. My body burned even further as I gasp for breath.

    Hearing a shuffle at my side, I felt Mr. Collins turn my head to the side so I can face him.

    "Open your eyes Alexandrielle" he ordered me softly but I couldn't seem to open it up. They felt so heavy and painful, I just want to close them until everything cools off.

    "Open your eyes Alexandrielle" came out the hard tone of his dominant command that has my eyes weakly opening slowly.

    A gasp escaped his lips through my reddish blurry vision.

    Why does everything feel hot? My eyes feel like smoke is coming out of it with the burning feeling that I'm experiencing. The breath from my nose gives off an uncomfortable heat on the top of my lips as sweat covered my entire body.

    Shock and fear is all I see in Mr. Collins' eyes as he stare at me. Gulping heavily, he abruptly stood up before calling out.

    "Tyron! Tyson! Tyler! Call the Harrison's NOW!" was the last thing I heard before darkness swallowed me whole.

************************************************************

    AN: Heh? Short one eh? Sorry about that. What do you think is happening to Lex? Or, who do you think is the girl that answered the call? Thoughts?

-MA_011