Chapter Thirty-Seven

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    "Hurry up girly! Stop with the clown making!" Tyson called out from the other side of my door. I just rolled my eyes as I slipped on my black strapped heels.

    "Those who have ticked their last tock shall come forth to time itself. Miss Alexandrielle Quinn Riley,you have ticked your last tock" Tyson, again, feigned in british accent - which oddly suits him good - with a deeper voice; trying to be Time from "Alice Through the Looking Glass" if I'm not mistaken.

    Swinging the door open with a death glare his way, he just gave me a cheeky smile before bowing and motioning the way. With a huff, I walked past him. That guy has charms to prevent people from staying angry at him for too long.

    We all met in the chamber's living room with the guys all looking hot...including Mr. Harrison of course.

    "Finally!" Tyron exclaimed as he spotted the two of us.

    "Girls do take forever" he added as he stand up and stretched which I just rolled my eyes at.

    "Be thankful I don't care much about make-up" I said as I took a seat. All of them gave me questioning looks.

    Before Tyron could open his mouth to lecture me about 'being late', I speak up.

    "Before we go, what should I know about this gathering?" I asked as Mr. Harrison's impatient look morphed into understanding.

    "Aside from reunion of families, it is where we introduce newly found dominants to everyone. There will be feasts and dancing for tonight while tomorrow, all of us will be outside for a barbecue. The other day would be a ball before we all go on our separate ways at night. Some dominants will tend to stay but we will leave." He informed me and I nodded.

    "Oh and...be sure not to stray away from any of us because...well, you're surrounded by males and we can't have them sniffing around you" Tyson noted me and I nodded.

    After a few discussion of cautions, we finally set off towards the grand hall. Oddly, Zach feels invisible tonight. After last night, I woke up alone in bed with no trace of Zach. Tyson brought me breakfast in bed and used his charm to make me forgive him. It's irresistible by the way, with that boyish happy smile of his that makes it so contagious that brings a smile unknowingly to your face is something. And with his innocent explanations, I really couldn't resist him especially when it feels like I'm with a little brother. Talking about my troublemaker of a brother, Jaken.

    The day was spent with the twins and I. Mr. Harrison is out for a chat with his old friends while Zach is like a smoke, appearing here, disappearing there.

    Looking ahead of me, he walks there in his black suit. The suit hugs his muscled body perfectly and even though he had lost some weight, he still looks intimidating. He haven't faced me the entire day. During lunch, he just makes his plate, eat silently before disappearing again.

    When we reached the end of the stairs that reveals the grand hall, all eyes turned towards us as the guys around me switched into their dominant mode; no more playfulness.

    With a deep breath, I held my head high, shoulders back, spine straight with a stern look; all of us made our way to the gathering. Our aura's twisting and coiling around us, so strong that even those who are near us step away from the combined strength we posses....

    A wall of power.