Chapter Two

Waking up in a dark room, the moon's light barely making it through my curtains.

Groaning as I sit up, my heart clenching painfully with the day's events. The truths, Zach's lies, my destroyed life.

I curled into a ball as the emotions I kept inside came rushing out. He lied. He lied. I can't believe I fell in love with his lies. I can't believe I let myself get attached to someone like him. He fooled me, he tricked me. He made me believe that I could be loved. He made me believe that he'll be different, that he won't hurt me like anyone else. I thought he's the one. I thought he love me. I thought that he'll be the guy that I always dream of, the one that'll take me away from this nightmare...only, he made it worse. Now, I've got no one to trust. I've got no one to love, and more importantly, I've got no one to care. Those I always care about end up betraying and hurting me and I'm tired. I'M DONE.

I'm done trusting. I'm done caring. I'm done protecting. I'm done loving and I'm done sacrificing myself to be always the one to get hurt. My whole life, I spent my time believing in the saying "Rather than be the person who hurts others, BE the person to get hurt"

Because of growing up with people thinking that I'll hurt them, I chose to be the one to get hurt. But now...I'm done. It only made me weak and I am never that. I AM NOT WEAK!

I don't know for how long I cried and scream with my pillow muffling my rage, I just suddenly feel that clenching in my lower abdomen. Feeling sick, I rush to my bathroom and throw up.

My stomach heaving everything up until dry. My throat scratchy after throwing every moisture left in my system. But looking at the toilet, something is off. It doesn't look like it is something that causes bad food...it is something else. I know but I don't want to believe it. It's impossible! I can't be! Not with him...just not with him.

Again with the second time of the night, I cried and cried until there's no more tear to shed.

*****
Arguments, raised voices, growls...these noise woke me up from my sleep.

"She stays here" my father's voice is stern and hard.

"She goes with us" Zach's voice matched my father's hard one with his own.

"She doesn't want to be with you" my father spat at him as Zach growls.

"Either do you" he fired back and I hear shuffling.

I closed my eyes tiredly. I just woke up but why am I tired. My hand unconsciously settled on my stomach, only to feel that same flat one. The only difference is, I can feel my ribs sticking out. This is bad.

My lower abdomen clenched again and this time, painfully. I groaned in pain as I roll to my side.

Curling into a ball, I gasped in extreme pain before I actually smell blood. I feel my short getting damp with the metallic liquid.

"Dad!!" I scream out in pain as the door burst open with two pairs of footsteps rushing to my side.