Chapter Sixty-Seven

Date Written: October 3, 2017

************************************************************

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    "You can't be fucking serious!"

    "I am!"

    "Do you even know what will happen if she ever finds out?!"

    "She won't! I'll make sure of it"

    "You don't know that! She'll know everything!"

    I woke up with a start, arguments poking my head like a stick in the mud.

    Lifting my head from my knees, I noticed the cuts and bruises all around my body. Dried blood smeared across my skin like a starting red paint in an artist's canvas. My legs are sore, I couldn't move them.

    I heaved out a heavy sigh, looking around the place I once called my room. It's a wreck. My bedroom tattered, mattresses torn, duvets in pieces, pillows just a trail of feathers now, the headboard filled with claw marks, the bedside drawer thrown at the far end, the prompting royal mirror is now just glasses, all jewelries and accessories I never cared torn and destroyed, the carpet suffered my wrath even more - dried blood, glass, torn woods...everything.

    Flinching, I tried to stand up only to wobble at my legs that are refusing to support my weight. Instead, I leaned against the wall; my body still trying to wake itself fully.

    My feet feels numb and sore, whenever I try to put my weight on them, it prickles so bad that I have to lean my weight into something else. I feel like porcupine spines just grew on the floor that has my feet feeling like it's getting pierced every time I try to stand.

    When the prickling sensation stopped, I tried to put down my foot again and again until it dissipated completely.

    Being able to stand now, I walked to my adjoining living room; stepping over pointy wood pieces and glasses on the way.

    Flinching at the sight, I feel like I just destroyed the only safe haven I ever had.

    The huge flat screen TV is torn in half, almost the same as a broken heart, the wires are a mess like a cat just played with it and tore it bits or turned it into a ball like hairball, the computers are the same, even my laptop, my study desk are just an unassembled wood, my notebooks and books all shredded; no more use of it now. The CD boxes are now just a useless torn box, the CD's all destroyed. The curtains are all clawed, some of the window glasses are broken, the sofa's just a miniature of a disastrous earthquake's destruction, even the coffee table is destroyed.

    I didn't even pay any attention to the arguments in the other side of my door, just only wandering my destroyed room.

    I checked my closet, heaving a sigh of relief that the clothes are still good; they just fell of the hanger or the cabinets.

    The bathroom is next, the door only suffered my claws but the inside is safe. Thankfully the doors of the two areas were closed that even in my red blinded rage, I couldn't find it to open them and destroy what's inside them.

    I stepped in front of the mirror, looking back at the girl staring at me.

    'Who are you?' I asked the girl staring back. I don't know her. Who is she?

    Her hair is now back to raven black, unlike my dyed dark brown. She looks taller, slimmer...more built. Her flat stomach looks so flat that I couldn't help laying my hand there, feeling like I could remember the feeling of having a child inside me.