Chapter Twenty-Four

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    My head snapped to Zach in question, except, he's so busy seething out with whatever it is he's thinking. His clenching his fists too tight and his eyes are so black that if I'm not mistaken, it already turn pure black with no white. That is scary.

    "What is that?" I voiced out and both of them snapped their heads towards me as if finally remembering I'm in the same room as them. Assholes.

    Both of them looked at each other in a silent communication. Their looks tell me they're thinking how much the world of ours is being kept from me. The fact stabbed painfully at my heart of how much I was left out in this world.

    "It is a gathering... with all dominants around the world." Zach started in a soft voice. His eyes trying hard not to show the symphaty it wants but failing. He knows how much I hate that look. "This is where we all unite, get know new dominants, the newborns. Even those who are just discovered." His eyes flashed with anxiety and longing. "It is also where families who are far away from each other reunites." He gulped heavily. "And old friends and relatives are all there to welcome each and everyone"

    "Then why are you so tense?" My words came out with a heavy accusation than what I intended it to be. My madness raging again with my insecurities. He might be bothered by the fact that if ever I come across with his bitch, I may be able to kill her. Yet, that thought only added to the fire of hatred I felt inside me that my fear of killing had been completely diminished from my whole being.

    I have remembered how frightened and scared I am when I have known that I could possibly kill, that somehow I could lost my self in my madness and can never come back. What's worse is, I could hurt innocent people. But the thought of killing that blonde bimbo has me thirsting for blood again. I would surely give her a slow, painful, and memorable death, and I am surprised that I'm so certain and sure that I won't regret a bit.

    Zach looked at his father in a look I couldn't quite decipher before Mr. Harrison answered.

    "That means you'll be around a lot of dominant males. Your aura is something they couldn't just miss and can cause chaos. Nonetheless, you should come. You are a dominant and a soon-to-be an additional family of ours. It is just fitting that you'll come" he said authoritively and I nodded. Zach visibly relaxed.

    After a few words from the both of them, Mr. Harrison finally left and before I know it, we are already in the house.

    As usual, he cooks and I still can't help but be curious as to how he learned to cook, especially the fact that he couldn't even cook an egg round before.

    "How'd you learn how to cook?" I asked and he looked at me briefly.

    "You do know that there are things called cookbooks, right?" He asked almost sarcastically but I'm not in the mood for jokes right now.

    "You couldn't learn that fast" I said and somehow, it came out bitter. My mind filling with images of him and the bitch teaching him how to cook. That thought has me sneering in disgust and I swore to myself not to eat with the food he makes.

    "From the look you're having, I know you're thinking of something about me and something that makes you distasteful, am I right?" His tone came out serious.

    "You noticed" I smiled at him sarcastically that makes him narrow his eyes on me.

    "I don't know what Tyler fed up to poison your mind but I'm sure as hell he makes it seem worse that it really is, considering the fact that he wants you for himself...he's just like any other male" the last sentence came out muttered but I heard it anyway. My anger instantly boiled inside me.

    "Oh he don't need to tell me because I witnessed it first-class. You know, how much you savored her in the front door? Or how flushed your bodies are when you made out on your desk?" I spat at him with hatred and pure disgust in my voice. My teeth clenching hard and so does my hands, my anger reaching so high than I usually do. The fire of hate and loathing consumed my being and I feel myself getting lost in my madness.

    He turned to face me "I don't know what to say for you. All you have to know is that I have a reason and that reason is something to protect you" his voice gruff and hard, serious but sincere. His dominant side not liking my tone of outward disrespect but my hatred is too much to just back down.

    "Protect me? Is that another term to 'destroy' me?"