Chapter Forty-Nine

Date Written: August 4,2017

************************************************************

    ...Dominants shall not be provoked in anyway. They are repulsive and dangerous. They are very territorial and possessive of what is theirs. Yet, they are also passionate and protective of people they care about. Dominants are loyal and can face anything when it comes to the people they care about.

    It's in the nature of the Dominants to be passionate, yet, it comes with a great prize if they care for the wrong per-

    "Hey!" I protested as the book was snatched away from me.

    "Does Grayson approve of you reading this?" Lillian asked me with raised eyebrows as she diverted her eyes to the book and read the title.

    "The Dominant Handbook? Really?" She asked me like I'm dumb and I gave her a death glare.

    "You can't blame me if that's the only thing I came up with. Poor book doesn't even have a cover nor a title! So sue me if I decide to put my idea in it" I scoffed while crossing my arms over my chest.

    "You're so lame" she muttered as she threw a pack of Kisses at me. I squealed as I tackled her in a hug.

    "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed while hugging the life out of her. I only pulled back when she let out a wheeze of air even though I know it's fake.

    "Remind me not to give you chocolates again. Do you really have to hug me to death?" She playfully complained with a glare while I busied myself with my pack of kisses.

    Hummmm...my yummies! Yeeeh!

    Before I could devour the fifth one, I was immediately struck with my stupidity.

    Looking at her with my mouth full of my sweetie goodies, "What are you doing here, again?" I asked with chocolate-filled mouth.

    She looked at me amused before she stared straight ahead at my curtain-shielded glass wall. "I'm...engaged"

    I choked on my goodies before I have no choice but to swallow them than to spit them out. That would be a waste and I'm not cleaning it. Although I could ask the maids to do it for me but I really don't like to have people do things that I could do myself.

    Anyways, stop the ranting.

    OK...what did she say again?

    ........

    ........

    ........

    Holy son of a hamster! Did she just say that she's engaged?!

    "What?!" I screeched over too loudly. Mind you, I'm too loud when I'm shocked. I hope none of my offsprings will have to inherit this trait of mine even though I'm not pregnant-stop the ranting Aria!

    "I'm engaged" she repeated clearer and louder as I just stare at her in shock.

    "OK..." I trailed off, not really knowing what I should say. Congratulations? Nah...