Chapter Fifty

Date Written: August 6,2017

    AN: Who hates Zach? I think this is the part you've all been waiting for. Your questions will be answered one by one.

    Anyways, I want to dedicate this chapter to keelyj21 and amiramallek1 because you guys are the ones who comments most and guess what? That just lighten up my spirit. Thanks guys, all of you rock ;)
************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

    The tension in the air continued to intensify as Tyron lead them in an underground room under the Dominant's Mansion.

    The winding staircase is so dark yet there is enough space for four people to walk through side by side. There are only a few torches on the walls, and even though it gives a glow and a faint warmth, a chill of something evil remains. It feels like death itself visited these grounds and is again expecting more victims so it decided to come back again.

    Alexandrielle has the hairs on her arm standing on end...fully alert. The evil presence she thought she is feeling is whispering wicked thoughts to her.

     'Grab a torch and burn him alive'

    'Grow your claws and tear it on the man's throat'

    'Blood will be everywhere, aren't you thirsty?'

    'There are two men here. It would be enough for you to drink from them'

    'Kill...'

    'Blood...kill...'

    She fisted her hands on her sides, willing herself not to listen but it became so hard for the voice sounds like it is hers.

    "Zach will be there" she snapped out of her own darkness as Tyron spoke.

    "You will be the one to deliver his punishment" her face contorted in confusion. What punishment is he talking?

    "What punishment?" She asked him as Tyler remained tense beside her.

    "You were whipped for loosing your innocence to him. He will be whipped for losing his" was his reply and she couldn't help but listen to the devil's words in her head.