Chapter One

*Alexandrielle's POV*

A hand so tight gripped my hands and pry them off from my grandfather's neck, that same old hag that destroyed my life just to use me in his sick ambitions and wants.

Zach and Mr. Harrison stood in front of him protectively as I scoff. Of course they'll protect him.

My mom and Dad stood in front of me with the same stance as a snarl came out from me. I am never the protected, I protect!

"Calm yourselves down" Mr. Harrison calmly said as I show him my dagger of canines. I may just be a female but my canines sure is sharp.

"Why don't you just go to hell!" I growled at him as he growled back with warning.

I answered him with my own as both of our eyes dilate in black.

Skylar whimpered as she hides herself behind me. In instinct, I covered her completely from their eyes.

"Lex...STOP" Zach tried to command me which only earned him a snap.

"Why should I stop? Afraid to witness what I can do with your female?" I taunted him with a tilt of my head.

He narrowed his eyes at me "Whatever you're saying, I have no idea of it" he said sternly as I burst out laughing humorlessly.

"Oh...that's priceless" I gasped in my laughter as I touched my father's shoulder and lightly shoved him to the side.

My shoulders curling in front in an attacking stance, as if a wolf crouching to attack. My eyes feel...different as I can almost taste my insanity in the air.

"Tell me, Zach. How amazing is she in sucking your dick?" I taunted him and it feels as if I'm not myself anymore.

Grandpa looked at me as if a monster from a horror book just came to life.

Zach shook in his stance and from the looks of it, he knows I know.

"Lex..." He started which I growled at. He stood frozen on his spot as my growl vibrates through his whole being. I have never heard myself growl like that, it feels inhumane, it feels...animalistic. And oddly, I enjoy it.

"Tell me Zach, when do you plan on fooling me?" I asked as my heart squeezed painfully. My aggression slowly seeping away as my heart makes its feelings known.

He took a step to me but I sent him on the ground as my fist collided with his jaw.

Mr. Harrison was on me in an instant. Tackling me on the ground as I thrash and claw at him. My nails scratching his cheeks as he struggle to pin my hands on the ground. Pulling my head back and slamming it hard on his head, he rolled over with a painful groan.

Too bad, I got pinned again with stronger grip. Zach grip my hands on my sides as I kick and growl at him like a rabid animal. In fact, I am now.

"Stand down or I'll make you" his voice deeper and huskier as his dominant side shows itself to me.

"Why don't you tell that to your bitch?" I spat at him with pure hatred as he show me his pair of canines. Those things are sharp! If it's possible, I would've mistaken him as a real werewolf.

"Enough, Lex. Just submit" he groaned at restraint as I just continue to struggle and fight him. His voice tight and strained as he gives more pressure on his hold. The veins on my wrists started to suffocate as my hands turn white with the lack of blood.

My actions getting weaker as I gasp in pain with the loss of blood in my hands. My lungs constricting as if someone's squeezing it and is forbidding me to take some air.

I felt myself going limp before slipping into darkness.