Chapter Fifty-Three

AN: Grab your popcorns and chocolates because things are going to get bloody.

Song of the chapter: 'Stitches' by Shawn Mendes
************************************************************

*Alexandrielle's POV*

Numb. That's all I feel. I feel like liquid ice is running in my veins, freezing my whole body like a mind numbing pain. I feel like millions of spiders are crawling on my skin, prickling it with their hairy legs. Shivers racked my body as I collapsed on the freezing ground.

I'm shaking, my teeth are trembling, my toes stone-cold, my legs numb, while my eyes are blurry with my hands filled with goosebumps.

Everything shook as Zach let out a roar of anger. Even in my blurry vision, I saw a bright glow of bloody red to where Zach is. My ears are ringing and the voices around me sounds like they're underwater; only deep gurgles of words are what I hear.

Suddenly, I feel my breath being knocked out from me. Coughing, my senses came back. My eyes cleared and I can move my body in my command now. The numbness gone but I feel something in the back of my mind...like a tie.

"What did you do to her?!" Mr. Harrison screamed at the spot where he crouched down in front of me. I noticed Tyler and the twins having their claws out and teeth bared somewhere on the left behind me.

"Ohhhh...Is that what you would repay for my help?" That sinister voice I know and sense so well spoke that has my other side surging forward, only to be thrown back by a barrier. My gaze snapped at Mr. Harrison as he took a syringe from my neck. Noticing my wide eyed gaze on him, he frowned in confusion before teeth was bared out as he roared at his father.

"What.did.you.do.to.her?!" Mr. Harrison growled out with clenched fists as he took an offensive stance towards his father. Zach struggled at the chains holding him up. The sound of jaws snapping and teeth grinding filled the air as the growls from the males waved towards their target.

"OK OK...you are all so tense so let me cool you off" I want to growl so bad at him but something is blocking my other side to even lend me her strength!

"I just gave her a blaze to block her other side. You know what happens if their other side intervenes. Their emotions will get too strong to the point where she won't be able to deliver the punishment. AND...we can't be delayed" he said nonchalantly that has my blood boiling with body firing anger.

A blaze is a substance that blocks our other side from us. We won't be able to have our ability to growl, to elongate our teeth, to grow our claws, and to have our strength and speed. It is used to dominants who misbehaves or need to teach to control themselves or learn to respect masters. It was forbidden to be used for a century now because having your other side surpressed gives you a frightening feeling; a vulnerability where you won't be able to protect yourself. Most dominants that have experienced taking the blaze inside their body either weakens, traumatized, or lose themselves to insanity. That's why it's banned. And the fact that it was used on me has me wanting to rip him to shreds. I tried pushing myself up to give him a piece of my mind but just one uttered word from him has me dropping back on the ground.

"Down"

All heads snapped towards him as he just smirks at us. Even Zach was silenced but with the glow in his eyes, that fury is still there and I could tell he's trying to figure out what just happened.