Chapter Thirty

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    For the past few hours in the jet, Zach is locked up in his office with his phone clutched in his hands; talking animatedly to whoever it is he is talking.

    My mind is getting filled with thoughts about him and his bimbo, thinking it might be her he is talking to and is warning her about me. But of course, I'm not sure with that. But the thought still angered me.

    Getting up and out to the living room of the jet, the couches are a grandious color of maroon with soft red designs. There are beautiful shades of green curtains around the room making it look cozy.

    Sitting down on of the couch, I took a blank sheet of paper from under the table, which consisted of a pile of magazines, papers, and a few notebooks, a box which contains of pencils, sharpeners, erasers, and some pens.

    Taking a pen, my hand accidentally brushed a paper that has some linings to it. My eyebrows furrowed as I reach up for the paper.

    "Someone will bite that hand of yours if you scurry there" Tyson's voice rang around the room as I jump lightly. Looking at my left, he stands there sideways with a red cup in his hands. For once he is serious that nearly made him...weird.

    Giving him a confused look, he was about to answer when Tyron slapped him in the back of his head.

    "What the-"

    "Shut up, idiot. She's no other girl Zach was forced to take here you know. She's different. And besides, Zach wouldn't mind having her scurry through his things due to the fact that he's head over heels with her" Tyron scolded as Tyson's eyes widen in realization.

    "Aaah...right. I forgot" he said sheepishly with a scratch on his head while his twin just shakes his head at him.

    Looking at Tyron, my head refusing what was just heard from Tyron's mouth.

    Head over heels with her...

    She's no other girl Zach was forced to take here you know...

    As if sensing my heated gaze at him, Tyron looked at me and instantly; his eyes widen as if he just blurted out something that he shouldn't without the knowledge of the person that shouldn't know is in the same room as him.

    He muttered an 'uh-oh' as his face flushed before he scurried away with Tyson scolding him 'you blew it'.

    Shaking my head at these twins, my mind reeled again with Tyron's words. What does he mean by that?

    Another shake of my head before I continue to do what I should've done before I was interrupted.

    My hands gently took the paper from the pile it is stuck with, reminding me that I am quite an artist.

    A gasp escaped my lips as I take in the image in my hands.

    Perfect view, hands of a master artist drawing such perfection with the ebb and flow of the pencil. Shadings at the contours of beautiful shadows for the face that seems too carefree than now.

    In the paper is a sketched portray of me, with those perfectly drawn me with a slight smile on my face. The lower side of the paper consist of a signature of whom I know is Zach with a caption...

   That dominant girl that I know will change my life. ♕