Chapter Thirty-Four

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    A frustrated groan escaped both of our lips as the twins just gave us knowing smiles.

    "You two stop this this instant! Zach, wait this out after the gathering and you'll have them whenever you'd like when we're done. Right now, we need them" Mr. Harrison roared as Zach and I reluctantly stepped away from them. Giving them a look that says 'watch out' they only gave me a salute that ticked me off further. Assholes!

    Thankfully, there are no one around to witness anything, except for the bodyguards that Mr. Harrison have with him...which made me skeptical.

    What does he mean by 'right now we need them'? Will something happen?

    Zach rolled his eyes as he gave those two death glares. And their answer? A teasing salute. God, I wanna crush their heads like glass.

    Zach moved closer to me as Mr. Harrison walked in front. With Zach beside me and the two behind on each sides - which are both surprisingly serious for the first time - it's like a hard wall of dominants around me. If ever harm will come my way, they will have to go through them to do that.

    As Mr. Harrison pushed the huge gold double doors open, I was instantly thrown into a castle. A huge gold chandelier with silver gems hang magnificently up in the high ceiling. It did it no judgement, although the ceiling is very high, the chandelier still looks so huge that its light is enough to light up the huge hall.

    Dominants are scattered all around, most in suits and looking ruthless that has me on edge. The rise of panic started inside as I take in all the dominants gathered in this huge hall. Ages from the youngest to the elders are all scattered with drinks in hands and in formal suits, some are still arriving and are just wearing casual clothes.

    The males around me pressed closer to me as Zach held my hand. Comfort came through me immediately as they led me to a beautiful stair in the left side of the hall where dominants only use it.

    "Where are we going?" I asked Zach as we continue to ascend the stair of gold. Why is this place filled in gold color?

    "To the rooms" Zach aswered simply as our group continue to make our way. The dominants that would pass by would nod in acknowledgement although I still caught them staring at me curiously and some were of...sympathy?

    We stopped at a huge double door - although not as huge as the entrance one - with the color of grass green and velvety red. Wheew! Finally, other colors.

    Mr. Harrison pushed it open to reveal a grandious living room. And again ladies and gentlemen, the color theme is gold.

    And here I am, thinking I'll see some other colors behind this door.

    Mr. Harrison broke from the group and disappeared in one of the doors. Tyron and Tyson followed after but they took a hallway on the left. That leaves me alone with Zach.

    With a heavy sigh, Zach's hands reluctantly left mine. The look in his eyes seemed pain to even lose contact of me.

    "What is this chamber?" I asked him.

    "This is the chamber where only high ranked dominants reside." He answered as he looked around the room, looking pained and worried.

    "And who are those?" I asked as I held the hand that Zach just held a while ago, loving the warmth that only his touch could give me. If only...No! Stop that!

    "The Harrison's, including you. The Collins, those jerk twins. And the elders."

    I nodded. "How about...the Anderson's?" I asked hesitantly and his eyes flashed darker.

    "They're a rank below us. Their chamber is a floor lower than us on the right wing. You don't need to worry about them. We have our guards and us to protect you. You'll be safe. No harm will ever come to you" he assured me and I relaxed.

    A moment passed by with complete silence, both of us just standing; not knowing what to say. Zach will always have that hesitant pained look in his eyes that has me wondering if he's alright.

    "Would you prefer to...have a room yourself? Or..." He trailed off. Thinking about it, it may be a good idea but what about my nightmares? What if I go mad?

    As if sensing the battle in my head, Zach continued "I was considering of sleeping in the same room but...I know you are not that comfortable with me so...I will give the choice to you. If you choose to stay in a separate room then choose the room beside me. That way, we'll be closer and you don't have to feel that much...discomfort." He seem hesitant to even suggest that but I know he has no choice. Our relationship is in my hands now. It'll only be a matter of time when I'll finally decide.

    Stay or leave.

    Now that's a hard choice to make...