Chapter Forty-Nine II

Date written: August 4-5,2017

************************************************************

    "Damien Harrison? Kind of rings a bell" I wondered out loud before a light bulb switched on in my head. "That's it!" I exclaimed as I remembered.

    Grayson always talks about the Harrison's making sure he drilled it in my head of how strong they are and they're company. If I'm not mistaken, they are the richest people in the whole world...I guess. And they're also dominants. A direct descendants of the first ever dominant - Zarion the Great. He told me that they are not supposed to be our enemy and he also informed me that the Harrisons arrange a marriage to girls who are worthy of them, someone who will continue their pure bloodline; which I thought is rubbish.

    "I take that you know him?" She asked and I nodded while filling her in of what Grayson told me.

    She nodded in understanding and I'm quite freaked out. Why? Because this is Lillian. A girl who believes in true love and the freedom of marrying someone you choose and not based on anyone else's opinions. She always views arranged marriages as a disaster for what she says...'how can you marry someone you don't even have an interest on? Let alone love?'

    I stared at her weirdly as her eyes have a faraway loving look in her eyes.

    Before I could stop myself, I reached my hand out and touched her forehead. No fever...then what the hell?

    She looked at me strangely "What are you doing?"

    "What did you eat? Did you take a love potion? Are you sick? Should I take you to the hospital?" I asked her so fast that she burst out laughing. Probably thinking that I'm silly again. Psssh!

    "I'm fine. It's just that...being arranged in a marriage is not as bad as I thought" she stated smiling.

    I stared at her in shock as she stood up and walked over to my glass wall and pulling the curtains open. I groaned at the light that came through my room.

    I continued to stare at her, comprehending what she just said. With her statement, this Damien guy might be something that made her change her beliefs. She is not one to do 'take backs' and I can tell she likes this guy.

    Aaaaw...my best friend is going to have her own love life. How sweet.

    I continued to stare at her while she's busy staring at the view of the sunset from the glass wall with a loving look. Really? Don't tell me she's falling in love with the view. Geeez! This girl has a disease of falling in love in weird things or something.

    "Lillian, when will you stop staring at that like a love sick puppy?" I asked her and she burst out laughing.

    "She's gone. Yup she's gone" I muttered as she wiped her eyes when the tears fell when she laughed so hard. Her eyes twinkled as the tiny dimples appeared in her cheeks.

    "I have a crazy friend that falls in love every day with weird things" I continued to joke that caused her to laugh again. I laughed along with her only to be cut off with my door banging open.

   And ladies and gentlemen, there stood my fuming dominant boyfriend.

    Ok...what did I do?

    He stormed his way towards me as Lillian jumped on the bed. Before I could question her antics, I was pulled up and was wrapped in Grayson's arms.