Chapter Fifteen

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    After a long and nice shower, I headed downstairs to grab something to eat. I just ate breakfast a while back and it was enough for me. Zach made an enough amount of meal for me and I just showered and now I'm starving again?

    Shaking my head, maybe those unconscious days of mine is taking its toll on me.

    Padding towards the kitchen, something is a bit off in the air. Getting inside the kitchen, I practically screamed when I saw two guys almost attacking the fridge.

    Both of them looked at me briefly before shrugging and continued to rummage the fridge.

    My heart speeding in my chest with the shock I just felt. I feel my lungs lightly constricting as I began to panic.

    No no no no. Deep breaths Lex. Deep breaths. Don't panic.

    I chanted inside myself as I take in deep breaths. When I noticed both of them are dominants, I again started to panic.

    Snatching my phone from my pocket, I dialled Zach's number. Not the brightest idea and don't even start thinking that I forgive him. He's been monitoring me since he left so I guess he'll pick up, right? That only if he's with his bimbo.

    He pick up the phone and I can't help the words from rushing out. "Zach! Oh my god! Can someone tell me why are there strangers in the house, walking around like it was theirs?!"

    I took in a deep breath in order to calm myself. "Glad you're calling me" was all he said with a smile in his voice. Face palming myself, I nearly screamed in frustration. I mean really? That's all he has to think while I'm dying in panic attack here?! I know I'm so dramatic but come on! There are two male dominants in the house which I still don't know how they get in or who are they. And males right now is a threat to me so excuse me for panicking.

    "Really Zach? That's all you have to say? I'm freaking suffocating here in confusion!" I snapped at him irritatedly. What the hell is happening with this guy? Getting playful in serious times.

    "You're being dramatic, Lex. Take deep breaths in and out and tell me what is happening there" finally, he gets serious. Wheew! I thought he'll make fun of me again.

    Taking more deep breaths in and out, I breathed out an "OK..."

    "Now...what is happening?" He asked me seriously.

    "There are two guys attacking your fridge" I hurriedly said and it took him a while to process it.

    "What?!" He practically shouted over the phone that I even have to take it away from my ear.

    "Lex, who are they?" He lets out, his voice turning dangerous.

    Looking back towards those guys with Zach's growl on the phone, they are gobbling all food that is splayed out on the table.

    "What the hell?! Who the fuck are you?!" I exclaimed as they continue to gobble up all the food like starving animals. In fact, they are now.

    They ignored me as I continue to shout at them to get their attention.

    "Relax, kitten. We're just Tyron and Tyson" one of them said as they continue to eat like there's no tomorrow.

    "And who the hell do you think you are?" I asked them slightly bitchy but they just ignored me.

    "They're Tyron and Tyson" I answered Zach and I heard him groan aloud.

    " Can I talk to whoever it is that is available with those jerks?" He asked in a stressful voice and I looked at them only to have one of them approach me and take the phone from my hand, while I just stare at him in shock with my mouth wide open.

    "Harrison, my man. How are you?" He greeted as I stare at him in disbelief. Taking three cautious steps away from this guy, the other guy approached me as my jaw dropped on the floor the second time of this day. Shocker! They're identical! What the hell?

    I heard Zach's growl from the other line before he said something. Me being not fully recovered only hear muffled words where of course I can't understand.

    "Well...nice to meet you" the other guy greeted me while the other one talk to Zach on the phone, which seems to be that Zach is pissed with the way his voice rises. Looking back at the guy, he has this friendly smile on his face while the other one is mischievous in its way. Looking back and forth at them, they're identical faces freaks me out a bit.

    "H-hey" was all I manage to say as he smirks at me. Not mischievous or anything that has any other meaning, it's just plain...like a smile to ease someone's worry. But did he eases mine?

    "Well, Harrison tell us a lot about you. You really are a rare beauty, inside and out. Zach is very blessed to have you soon as his wife" the compliment caused me to blush lightly even though I know that there's a huge possibility that we won't be able to continue on the path of marriage. What he did is something I can't just disregard, forget but can't forgive like I always do before. I can't forget, it's just hard for me. Everything I'm seeing, hearing, and feeling is something that always stays in my mind; good or bad.

    Suddenly, something Zach says on the phone that I still can't understand caught the guy's attention and he walked back to his twin as the other guy put the phone on speaker. Tyron said something to him that I don't even want to know the real meaning to it.

    "Listen carefully, both of you. If you ever try something with my female I swear those balls of yours will be out of you the second I come back. Let's see if you could still screw your puppies." Both of them burst out laughing as a blush creeps out to my cheeks the second time of the day. Gosh, stop blushing will you?!

    "Yo, Zachary. Since when did you stake a claim at any girl? You're never interested and now...you're acting so possessive that it seems as if you can freeze hell just to have your female. Don't tell me you're really head over heels to her?" Both of them gave me mischievous smiles as I blush even harder, I'm sure my face is red as an apple right now. What that guy says does funny things in my stomach.