Chapter Eighty-Two

Date Written: January 6, 2017

************************************************************

*Third Person's POV*

    Grayson couldn't help but bang the front door of Damien's mansion the moment he stepped out of the place.

    The winter didn't do anything to at least decrease a bit the burning rage that is churning within him.

    His other side roared and growled in his mind, clawing at the surface screaming to be let out as Grayson suffers headache from all the rage and aggression pumping in his veins.

    For how long should he stay like this, a pup scolded by the mother, and an omega submitting to the alpha?

    He hates the thought of submitting into anyone. For god's sake! He's a dominant not a submissive!

    He took a deep breath in to try and control what he's feelings, just until he could warn Zach.

    'This will be the last time' he vowed to himself. 'This will be the very last time I'll ever tuck my tail between my legs. Deal or no deal, I will not let you hurt my family ever again' he vowed before sending one last nasty growl towards the house and stepping into the ground of white and heading towards the limo awaiting him.

    "Jack, to Fernando's house this instant" he ordered as the trusted guard of their family immediately started the car and revved off towards their destination.

    Grayson can feel the eyes of Damien's most trusted goons following their movement. For sure, they are watching his move and reporting to their monkey king if ever his plan is going according to plan. Grayson knew that Damien will think that he'll be another pawn again and expects him to do what he predicted to do before moving on to the next step. Like Grayson vowed, he can now outsmart the fox by making him believe that he's still oblivious of the wicked oaf's plan.

    Still, Grayson couldn't help cursing the moment he remembered something. He had stepped into the tile the fox wanted him to step to! He was so furious at the oaf's plan that he became rational and told his driver to take him to Fernando's when, for sure, that's what Damien predicted him to act on!

    Grayson roared out in outraged as he clawed at the limo's window.

    What is he going to do now? If he changes his mind and tell Jack to just go back home, who knows what will happen to his family during that prolonged time? And if he continues on this path, that only means they're only following Damien's plan the more and increasing his chances in actually winning this match!

    Grayson knew that Damien haven't been as strong as he was once before since his descendants already tompled over him. The alarming problem is, Damien's sick, twisted, devious mind didn't even falter one bit and somehow, he's having a bit of an advantage in winning the game he so started.

    Just thinking about what he said earlier has his eyes dilating black as he let his other side take full control.

    "She's of no use now, Grayson. We should elliminate her since not only did she kill your heir, she's also a half-dead dom now. Imagine what will happen if we don't take action now"

    Grayson's other side roared out as he clawed and let his fury out of the compressed space of the limo.

    "Imagine this. If we succeed, not only do we save the world from destruction but we will also be known as heroes. For sure, we'll be famous and our company will prosper"