Chapter Thirteen

*Zach's POV *

    Tapping the pen on the paper, I scratched my head again as I check my phone. Damn it, I can't concentrate! I've been messaging Lex for the past few hours but my anxiety is still there, nagging at me.

    God I'm totally whipped. I've fallen for her truly, madly, and deeply. Man, I'm weak. Grandpa is not kidding when he say love makes you weak. It does...in an amazing way. I enjoy it and I don't mind kneeling forever as long as Lex is with me.

    A knock came out on my door and I took a deep breath in to calm myself.

    "Come in"

    My secretary popped her head in my office and I nodded at her to come in.

    "Sir, Miss Anderson is in the lobby looking for you. Should I let her in?" She asked and immediately, a growl burst out from my chest.

    "Tell her if she got nothing important to say, tell her to leave immediately. Drag her out if you have to, I have no time for her" I growled out, my other side not liking even a bit of that female. We only have one female and that will be forever her, her and ONLY HER. She's OURS even though there's almost no chance to mend our bond again.

    I admit, I once have interest in Kayla Anderson - the female dominant - before because she's a female dominant. Because of rarity, I found myself wanting to meet her; but when I finally did, I regretted I ever had.

    She's an epitome of a whore, the reincarnated Morgana and a real life Medusa. Her looks is very deceiving, a temptress lulling you in to have you in her fingers. She's a one night stand to me, have been, and she'll always be like that to me. She's of no worth, tainted with filth. I too am tainted, but never in my will. The whip's left scar on my back is always a reminder of something I have no control of.

    She nodded at me as she left to do her work. I am thankful with Mrs. O'llan, she always sticks to the command given to her and she does her work and responsibilities like a real secretary she is. She stands up in her beliefs and job even though her life is at stake. And I know for a fact, that she can stand Kayla of her trouble.

    I bet she won't be able to stand up against our female.

    My dominant side voiced out that cracked a proud smile from me.

    I bet she doesn't.

    Talking about my female, I was about to call her when she called. Shocked as hell, I clearly didn't expect that.

    Immediately pressing the answer button, her panicked voice filled the line.

    "Zach! Oh my god! Can someone tell me why are there strangers in the house, walking around like it was theirs?!" She screeched on the other line and I smiled at the sound of her voice.

    "Glad you're calling me" was all I said while I mentally slapped myself. Damn! Way to go Zach, way to go.

    "Really Zach? That's all you have to say? I'm freaking suffocating here in confusion!" She snapped at me irritatedly and I find it amusing. Suck it, Zach. Be serious bro, she'll stomp her way here if you won't get serious now - which is what I hope to happen.

    "You're being dramatic, Lex. Take deep breaths in and out and tell me what is happening there" I finally got serious as I hear her taking deep breaths.

    "OK..." She breathed out as I turn in my seat.

    "Now...what is happening?"

    "There are two guys attacking your fridge"