Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Alexandrielle's POV*

    Sighing heavily, I dropped my clothes in the suitcase. This nagging feeling is something I'm starting to hate, always there to bother me. I can't even concentrate on packing for god's sake!

    Zach appeared on the doorway, leaning casually on the doorframe as he takes in my state.

    Looking away when he gives me a questioning look, I started to try and straighten out my shit.

    45 minutes and 56 seconds later...

    I groaned out loud when I still haven't finished. There are still half to pack and my necessities is not even ready yet. Looking at Zach, he's been quiet since this morning, not talking and mostly avoiding me. What's his deal again?

    Zach cooly leaned away from the doorframe and started helping me pack, finally finishing in just five minutes. Wow!

    He carried my suitcases and his to his car. Hopping inside the car, he was about to drive away when a honk resounded behind us.

    "Hey!" Tyron or maybe Tyson knocked on Zach's side of the window and he rolled it down.

    "Mind if we go there together? Our greatest of company left us" he said cheekily and Zach just gave him a pointed look.

    "What?" He smiled again and Zach sighed.

    "You guys got your own private jet" he deadpanned and was already closing the windshield when Tyron/Tyson stopped him.

    "I know but though you guys are just going just the two of you, we decided to tag along. You know, keep you guys company along the way" he suggested mischievously while Zach glared at him.

    "Do you mean trouble us instead of company?"

    Tyron/Tyson (I don't know who) just smiled at him in response.

    Zach sighed dejectedly. "Fine" he grumbled and he shouted a 'yes' with his fist in the air before giving me a salute and running towards their car.

    "How can you tell which is which?" I asked him but it took him a while to reply.

    "Tyron is the more serious one, his eyes are a little shade darker of blue than Tyson. Tyson has a faint white scar on his right eyebrow which barely noticeable. But though you're a dominant, you are able to see it"

    Nodding my head in understanding, we continued to drive. Tyron and Tyson's car is blasting with rock music as Zach has that annoyed face. I gotta admit those music is quite a pain in the ear so I can't blame Zach if he's annoyed with those.

    After a while, the curiosity kicks in. My questions swarming my mind again and I start to hate that I couldn't get even a single clue.

    Looking at Zach every so often, his face is impassive but the clenching of his jaw indicates that he's uncomfortable with something.

    "Zach, can I-"

    "Not now, Lex. Just...not now" he breathed heavily like all the problems of the world is on his shoulder.

    Huffing, I crossed my arms over my chest. Mumbling incoherent things under my breath has him clutching the steering wheel so tight.

    Finally, after a few minutes, we finally arrived to the private jet of his that'll take us to England for the Dominant's Gathering.

    The twins immediately ran to the entrance in a race that has Tyson winning with a loud exclamation of "First!" like he just win an international race. Tyron followed after, grumbling things about his hyper twin as I make my way to the jet with a butler carrying our suitcases.

    Getting inside, I caught a glimpse of Zach talking to two guys in suit. The one is oddly familiar. When the other guy left to take the cars to god-knows-where, it is then that I figured who he is...

    Edmund.