Chapter Thirty-Nine

*Third Person's POV*

    Zach's blood boiled inside him like a volcano ready to erupt. Both Tyron and Alexandrielle wants to calm him down just so he wouldn't do anything that will cause trouble. But how could they? Both felt that same rage in their whole body and soul and it is already hard for them to control themselves not to go to where the two are and rip them to shreds together.

    "Uhhm guys? You do know that it's hot in here right? Where's the aircon when you needed it?!" Tyson being Tyson, broke the aggression from the three as Tyron cracked a smile while Alexandrielle shut her eyes tightly before relaxing her stance. Zach however, Tyson's attempt have just passed through his head but didn't stay. The words entered in the right ear and got out with the left ear...now that explains it.

    The twins give each other their silent communication through their eyes as they both motion Zach who is standing stiff as a statue.

    Alexandrielle caught their exchange and she doesn't have to be Newton to figure out that Zach has to calm down...now.

    Ignoring the two who are communicating animatedly between each other, she stepped closer to Zach and brushed her hand with his.

    No reaction...

    Alexandrielle internally huffed in annoyance.

    'Don't tell me I have to do more than that to calm him down.' She groaned as she realized she doesn't have a choice but to try any possible way, including getting intimate with him. Not too intimate of course, that'd be embarrassing as Alexandrielle cringed at her thoughts.

    She took hold of Zach's hand but there is still no response. Lightly biting her lower lip, she lightly tugged at him but still...

    'Maybe I don't affect him anymore. Should I find the she-bitch then?' She thought bitterly as anger and jealousy consumed her body.

    'That is not an option' she gritted in her head as she took a deep breath to ready herself to do what she thought of doing in the first place.

    Leaning closer to Zach, she lightly goes on her tiptoes to kiss his left shoulder. Even in her 5'6 height, Zach is far taller. He could be 6'5 or something...maybe taller.

    His dark obsidian eyes looked towards her and immediately soften. She felt him relax slowly until all trace of aggression left his body. They both stared at each other with Alexandrielle looking something in his eyes. What, exactly? She doesn't know while Zach just stare at her in such an impassiveness with some undeciphered emotions in his eyes.

    Those onyx black eyes of his... Alexandrielle never failed nor once did she not admire those eyes. How can such darkness be so beautiful? Zach's black eyes is something she found related into a comforting darkness. Not the darkness that would have your whole body shaking in fear and terror. Instead, it is comforting and ethereal. Like a night sky filled with sparkling stars. They are so deep, so alluring yet mysterious at the same time. She once knew that the eyes is the person's window of the soul, then why can't she see what Zach feels? He's closed up tight and she began to doubt if he even let her in in the first place.