Chapter Seventy-Six

Date Written: Dec. 5, 2017

    AN: Pic of Alexandrielle in the Half-Dead mode...creepy, I know. 😂😂

************************************************************

*Lucia's POV*

    Zach is terrifying.

    For the last hours that Zach punished the female, that phrase didn't stop to play in my head like a song 'on repeat'. His aura is already dark as it is...he is already a half-dead.

    A wondrous fact, he was able to keep his human side intact.

    When I heard the strongest dominant being born, I thought he will be like the others; prideful, arrogant, and greedy. I thought he wouldn't make a difference...I was wrong.

    I guess I underestimated him. Even with the darkness surrounding him, instead of losing his grip, he tightened it.

    Zach is a dominant who always exceed all expectations and imaginations. He really is the real epitome of the strongest. I bet he could level with King Zarion if he wishes.

    But with the strength he possess, how long will it take when the rope he holds on to snaps?

    I tried desperately to hide how my body trembles at the brute force coming from his body. I can feel sweat gather on my forehead as he beats the living daylight out of the poor female.

    His dominance is making my legs tremble, my body turning stiff with all the effort I'm putting not to kneel before him.

    If Zach is already this strong in his human side, how much more when he completely turns? No one will be able to stop him for sure and the world will turn into nothing but ashes.

    Just remembering my vision, a sacrifice has to be made, and their fate will be stamped with an unclear future.

    Utter chaos. The sky was no longer blue but dark obsidian. Smokes had polluted the air. Whittish gray turning into the putrid smoke of black. Buildings had collapsed, not even a single floor saved from the massive destruction...just rubbles have remained. The roads have cracked, most even have holes in it as fire engulfs the whole place.

    Dead bodies litter around, some are people who fell from the buildings, some has something that fell on them, some are all bloodied, some are already dead, some are torn limb from limb; intestines spilling out, blood pooling on the ground, and limbs littered on different spots.