#22 Behind the Scenes

I still remember how you extended your hand towards me and asked me to be your Cindrella. I still remember those blue eyes as they blinked, unable to lock them onto mine. I still remember the way our fingers locked into the others as I descended the stairs. I still remember the way you made me bow a bit so you could be at my height. But more than anything, I still remember those seconds when our lips lingered so close to each other. Yes, I still remember it all.

The only reason we didn't kiss in the last chapter was because the writer didn't want it that way. I hope he makes us meet in the scene he's writing right now.

It feels horrible to let our strings dangle in his hands, right? But I guess that's our fate. We've no right to script our own future. We're just meant to be characters of someone else's story.

***

You write all those stories, but have you thought from your character's point of view?

What would they feel when you separate them or when you make then kiss someone?

What if your characters no longer remain the puppet of your stories?

Btw, who's the best character you've ever read? Someone you'd really want to meet in reality.

And last, who's the best character you like from my stories?
Ofcourse you've to give a reason!