#107 Dance of Colors

Black: I tried to eat them all. So I was shunned to a side

White: I wasn't needed much. I had no reasons to hide.

Blue: I showed them the sky. I was their favorite toy.

Violet: They used me in bits. When they had an evil ploy.

Pink: They used me when in love. I refreshed their mood.

Yellow: I gave them a contrast. And so, the shortest I stood.

Red: I kept their hearts burning. They caressed me with care.

Green: Scratching me on the trees. They rooted me there.

Color Box: I looked over all of them. Kept them all together. So that one day, kids can use them to their pleasure. Alas, they forgot me. Forgot all of them. Got lost in a phone. Got lost in a game. We lie under the dust. In the darkest corner of their drawer. We wait for the little devils. To embrace their giggle's shower. We were there in the past. We'll be there in the future. Maybe a little faded, but we're persistent little creatures.

All: Hope you return to us little devils. You all are grown up now. Your hands are tough and talented. We just hope you haven't forgot your childhood. Because we haven't. And we will never.

***

"All those companions of your childhood still lay in some corner of your house. Waiting. Waiting for you to revisit them."

***

Who were your childhood companions?