#26 Her Sword

The heaves of my laughter, I hope, make a slight curve on your face, the upward parabolic curve of your smile.

But I know you'd prefer a straight line, just because it's equation is much simpler.

But don't worry at all, I'll try my best to find the unknowns which solve your equation.

Yes, the equations can be solved.
Yes, the solutions can be found.
But what about our memories?
Thay still remain tucked in the safest corner of our brain.

But then I realize that the corners of our heart are a lot deeper than the ones in our brain. And so, I wish for those beautiful memories to reside in my heart.

I thought they'd remain safe in my heart. Alas, all the memories got flushed out at the first breath I took.

All those memories, those unspoken words they all came out. And for the first time, I was scared. Scared of losing them. I had to get them out.

And so I did.

All that tinge, all that rust which had clogged my heart, I pumped it all out. Yes, people got hurt, but for the first time, my heart felt really light.

So light that I actually felt like being on the ninth cloud. I was so in glee after taking out all the grudge, that I almost forgot those people who've been on my side the whole time.

Yes, the same ones who arranged a ladder for me to climb on that ninth cloud. Yes, the same ones who pulled me down too.
And now that I've scaled the top back, they return to have a taste of choclates again.

But little do they know that these choclates are garnished with my tears.

All these years, it was just me who loved myself. No one was there to share the days of my gloom. They were just there to enjoy the party. And today, I've finally realized that.

Now. as the tears of my emotions mix with their choclates, all these people will finally feel my pain. Finally, magic will happen.

Someone had rightly said that the tears are a women's sword. Today, my tears have finally made me happy.

Yes, I'm happy.

***

Another shorty jamming session with Supriya123456789

Isn't she just awesome?