#80 Emotions Of The Sun

"Wow

"Wow...look at this photo. Sunrises are so beautiful."

Mr Blue was admiring the image of a beautiful sunrise clicked by The Wizard. Though he was a bit reluctant to visit the exhibition, he had ended up spending over an hour seeping in the beauty of these photos.

"This is literally amazing," he murmured again.

"I like the sunsets more."

Lost in the striking colors of the sky, he didn't realize when a lady came to stand beside him. Her eyes were fixed on the image of a sunset, framed right next to the sunrise he was looking at. How can someone not love a sunrise? He was a bit stunned by her words.

 How can someone not love a sunrise? He was a bit stunned by her words

Miss Violet turned her head to look at the man.

"It maybe because I've never seen a sunrise. But still, look at these hues that a sunset brings with it. It's something that a sunrise would never do."

She was carefully studying the man's face. It was a very minute change, but she didn't fail to notice how his expression changed from a surprising one to something thoughtful. She liked that. Personally, she hated when people jumped to conclusions or brutally held their front.

This man was different. Mr Blue had his own perceptions and beliefs, but that didn't mean the others were wrong. He listened to them, considered their thoughts, and only after that did he prove them right or wrong.

"Maybe sunrises don't have those hues, but the warmth and hope they bring with them is blissful."

Miss Violet focussed her eyes on the photo of sunrise. She had to admit, it did feel warmer that the sunset beside it. But hope? Before she could ask him about it, they heard a voice behind them.

"I see both of you are lost in the emotions of sun."

It was the Wizard. The artist himself.

"Do you want to know what I think?"

Both Mr Blue and Miss Violet blurted a yes in unison.

"If you ask me, sunrise and sunsets aren't something which can be compared. They're both completely different emotions. While sunrise is warm and brings hope, sunset is cool and filled with promise."

Both Mr Blue and Miss Violet stared at him with awe. They had heard the way an artist sees things is something no one ever could. Today, they were experiencing it.

"There's nothing more beautiful in this world then both of them. Yes, both of them."

***

Sunrise and sunset
Both a different emotion
On the canvas of our sky
They're the colors intricately woven

What do you like more, sunrise or sunset?

Inspired from a comment by VioletEden

***

Also, if you liked those two pics, you can find more them in my book Phoems.

***

Well, something happened today. When I woke up, I was happily surprised to see over a hundred notifications. It was a common thing when Ten Word Tales was running, but after that, this was probably the first time it happened.

So a big thank you to all you lovely readers who've supported this wizard and have been the most amazing companions on this journey.

***

And last but not the least,

Eid Mubarak to all.