#102 Grand Party!

Watching her getting so excited with his success, he finally decided to ask her out.

"So what do you want for a party?"

She was surprised for a moment. Usually it would be her demanding that party. But this time, he was offering it himself. Something was definitely fishy.

"If you are giving it, even a simple pani-puri would be enough."

He couldn't believe his luck. She was ready to settle it that easily. He was happy he wouldn't have to loosen his pocket much this time.

"That's great," he replied, "Go and have one in that shop down the street. And yes, don't forget to courier the bill to me."

She hit her forehead hard reading his reply. She thought her words would do the trick and he'd do something grand just for her. But this time, they backfired.

She had to think of something else.

"But where's the fun in eating alone?" she deliberately left it hanging.

Little did she know that his reply would just add to her frustration.

"You agree to that, right? Let this one go then. I'll give you a grand party when we meet.

"After all, where's the fun in having a party in this virtual world? All I can do is write something special for you. But then, anything I write for you is special. And so, all the words that I've written for you are nothing less than a party."

And once again, she couldn't help but smile reading his words. Wearing the special dress she had bought for it, she once again danced with his words.

He was once again her magician and she rejoiced in his magic trick.

She got lost in the magic of his words!

***

"Small little things matter, but it's those bigger ones which give a big surprise."