#86 Sandwich

"Hey, can you tell me how to solve this Fourier Integrals?"

He stared at her for a few seconds before glancing at the numerical in her book. It wasn't the simplest of questions but not that tough too.

"Just expand this function, change the limits, substitute the cosine function and there, you have your solution."

Excited to see him solve it that quick, she wasted no time in clicking a photo of it and send it to someone.

He just watched it all with eyes filled with amazement and surprise.

"Why is the girl who hates Mathematics suddenly solving its problems?"

She kept her phone down and gave him a sly smile. "Actually, one of the guys in my class asked was finding it tough to solve this. So when he asked in the group, I thought I could impress him," she said playing with her curls.

"Wow," he mimicked a look of utter shock before starting to walk out of her room.

"You're not angry, right?"

She had her best puppy face on but he wasn't going to fall for it this time.

"Ofcourse I'm angry. How do you think you'd feel when someone uses you as a bread to make their Sandwich?"

She could stare with her mouth wide open at that metaphor.

"Writers and their nasty thoughts I tell you."

She threw a pillow at him before jumping out of her bed to chase him. He poked out his tongues and set off.

***

"Try and avoid using someone else a bread to make your own Sandwich."