#24 Books vs Looks

Hi
Your eyes are like an ocean full of beautiful corals and that smile of yours is a perfect integration of all the seven colors of rainbow.
You must be a really cute and innocent girl.

Hi
My eyes are that ocean which has consumed the mightiest of pirates and still hasn't burped. My eyes are that rainbow which encompasses the fierceness of all the seven colors and still manages to look beautiful.
And yes, you're right.
I'm both cute and innocent.
Cute to hate you and innocent enough to kick your ass.

What?
What kind of a girl replies like that to a praise? I complimented you, praised your beauty and this is how you talk to me? Atleast show a bit of respect if not much.

Respect needs to be earned mister. It can't be bought by just some sugarcoated words, especially not from me. Because I'm the kind of girl who'll match you word for word and won't even blink about it.

God, you're unbearable.
I just said you look beautiful.
What's so much to get angry about?

Because wattpad is about the books.
Not looks.
So just run away and try your luck on someone else before I start being the real me. Because if I do, I doubt you won't even have the courage to flirt with anyone out here.

*Blocked*

***

Have you met people out here on wattpad who think this is another one of those dating apps?

I mean, yes they write stories, yes they say the words which would stay with you forever. But then, they even flirt with you on every possible occasion!

How justified is that kind of behavior out here on wattpad?

When on wattpad, what should matter are the books, and not someone's looks!

***

Inspired from chasing_uncertainty