#61 Society

We always blame society for all the things. But today, here I present to you the society's point of view.

You don't express your love to me, because you're afraid I'll spill it to someone.

You think on every step, because you're afraid I'll roll you over.

You take minutes before you speak, because you understand the power of words.

The reason you get hurt, is because you love them too much.

And yet you can't live together, because there's some differences between you.

When you take birth, you throw tantrums, you cry, you make life a living hell. But after all that, you still bring a smile on your parents face.

Then why does it happen that when the time comes to repay them, you take a step back?

If love is all you need, then why do you differentiate in that emotion. Why do you yearn it from some stranger rather than having it from your loved ones?

You think that you're affected by my filthy norms, that I'm the reason for your sadness, then you're right.
Yes. You're absolutely right.

I have many flaws hidden in me, but then, you aren't exactly flawless either.

We both are the reason for what we are the way we are today.
Because in the end, we're the knots of the same string.
Tight on others, yet loose on ourselves.