#65 Chaos and Silence

Everything was so easy to find amidst the chaos. Now that it's all sorted, everything's out of place.

The idea of peace made her forget that the chaos is what kept her going. Today she felt lost amidst the aimless silence.

Silence which was loud enough to rattle her heart, and yet, quiet enough to seek solace.

Her life that had been limited to her office and the way back home demanded a change.

There he came in like sheets of rain, pelting and gushed into my life.

She wished to halt her train, stop it at his station. But she knew that to give her that luxury, life had never been so patient.

She knew she had a lot more to conquer. It just wasn't the time to surrender in the battle of love.

Leaving it on time to play its role, she stood in the middle of battle field and let the forces take over.

When it ended, her knight in shining armor had compelled her to lose that battle. A tiny hole in her wall was enough for him to break it in pieces.

She wanted that brave soul to stand by him. Where the two fight their respective battles together, just with the strength of two. And so they did, fiercely, like two knights, one in a shining armour, and other in a flawless dress.

No one won, no one lost. And yet in the battle of love, both the hearts were scorned.

Both used words instead of sword. Words that pricked and left scars deep into the soul. Guilt took over, and neither wished to step down. Their egos now fought the battle, love had lost long ago.

And once again their life was filled with chaos. Just the way they liked it.

Chaos that once again took over, leaving behind the aimless silence.

***

"Chaos and Silence can coexist if the soul is at rest."

A shorty with chasing_uncertainty