#105 Dessert

"Wow, it was such a tasty dinner."

The spicy taste of biryani still lingered on her tongue, while the lasagna before it filled her with an urge to have more.

When it came to cooking, there was no one better than him. He was the magician who held her stomach captive in the spell of his dishes.

He sat beside her when she was still praising his cooking skills. She allowed her head to rest on his chest as he threw his arm over her shoulders.

They just sat there in silence cherishing the memories of their candle-light dinner.

To make the night more memorable, she decided to make a dessert for him.

"So what do you want for dessert? I can bring the ice-cream of your choice from the fridge."

He chuckled hearing her words. Even after working the while day, she was willing to walk all the way to the kitchen to bring some ice-cream for him. The gesture in itself was enough for him.

"I'd rather watch your sweet smile than an ice-cream. It'd be the best dessert I can ever have."

Her heart melted at his words. He was the only one in this whole wide world who had the power to make her smile without a reason.

"So which flavour would you like to savour my magician?"

"Flavors of smile?" he asked almost instantly.

She plunked herself on the couch beside him giving him a playful smile.

"Ofcourse. There's choclate, pizza, cheese and vanilla."

The surprised look which he gave her at that moment was one to remember till the end of eternity. Before he could even ask, she elaborated her menu.

"Choclate, means a happy smile. Pizza is a hungry one. Cheese means cheesy and vanilla, the cute and innocent one. So which flavor would you prefer tonight?"

He thought for a second and then stumped her with his reply.

"When it comes to your smile, I'm afraid I can never choose one over the other. Why don't you give me a mix sundae tonight?"

The smile which she gave was nothing different from what he had already seen. But then, it was her own. Her original smile.

It'd always remain the best dessert for him.